💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Pollstar mid year! Cheek To Cheek Tour Slaying

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Didymus

I predict that I won't care and just be happy that the tour was clearly as spectacular and jawdropping as her best performances throughout her career :flutter:

TEANUS

I predict that I won't care and just be happy that the tour was clearly as spectacular and jawdropping as her best performances throughout her career :flutter:

If you don't care about it then why'd you come to the thread? :proud:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Didymus

If you don't care about it then why'd you come to the thread? :proud:

Because I felt like praising the tour :Chica:

I must say this is the first time I'm called out for actually praising her.

TEANUS

Because I felt like praising the tour :Chica:

I must say this is the first time I'm called out for actually praising her.

Or because you felt like trying to proclaim that your a better monster than those who enjoy tracking charts and sales by saying you'll love the tour no matter what. I mean, why else would you come to a thread about sales saying how you'll love the tour no matter what?

Bottom line here is, I don't get why some monsters try to bring down monsters who enjoy tracking sales. Because at the end of the day, the more successful Gaga is, the more she can put on those big productions that we know and love

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Didymus

Or because you felt like trying to proclaim that your a better monster than those who enjoy tracking charts and sales by saying you'll love the tour no matter what. I mean, why else would you come to a thread about sales saying how you'll love the tour no matter what?

Bottom line here is, I don't get why some monsters try to bring down monsters who enjoy tracking sales. Because at the end of the day, the more successful Gaga is, the more she can put on those big productions that we know and love

Di7rl4M.gif

I'm not doing that, I'm very sorry that you have to read all that into one sentence.

And I don't give a **** about big productions.

I admit that my post looks kinda stupid up there, but it's not my fault I expected it to be filled with other comments and was wrong :Chica:

MonsterOfSpain

Getting higher gross and attendance than the Prismatic tour :shocked: That's impressive

Archived