💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga release a non album single?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Iwontell

I thought u meant only fans with redeemed codes could buy the song but if it's open to everyone else as well, then I'd be great with it. Maybe to push sales she could also release a version of the album exclusively sold at the tour with the single on it.

Yes. Maybe with a different, prettier cover...

We're marketing geniuses XD

Gaga, hire us. I'm willing to work for subs.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Born To Slay

Yes. Maybe with a different, prettier cover...

We're marketing geniuses XD

Gaga, hire us. I'm willing to work for subs.

I truly think Gaga should have a contest. "Best Little Manager" and the winner gets to work on the next era with her team. And she can steal good ideas from losers. 

TimisaMonster

A few performances and an m/v isn't all that.  Pretty Girls even got an m/v and high profile performance.

But that was just to promote her tour...not trying to appease fans before a new album release.

We know Gaga is soon going to put out new music so why confuse the GP with a single and MV that won't be on the album? Even worse if it's successful then it would be a waste of a great song ...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FrankGutz

Umm..then just make it the first single if she's gonna be doing all that...otherwise well get a R8 situation with "buzz singles" appearing as from the album

this tbh, or something like Pretty Gurls, so no thx

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Phlop

Maybe a lil 4 track ep with a single just to hold her over. And maybe carry 2 tracks of it to the next album.

BYE

Whispering

No, bad idea. S

She will release a single a few months before her next solo album is set to come out. That is what gives the biggest push to a single and that's how Gaga needs to start the next era. 

She should do another sound puzzle is what she should do. I remember that got everyone hyped and every music site wrote about it. 

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Versace

You know her featuring on someone else's song could fix this radio/gp/absence issue , we are still in the C2C era till August and then comes what I like to call the AHS era , so she's basically still in the eye of the media. She hasn't been resting or taking a vacation. If she can feature on a song and give an amazing hook or verse it could create even better build up for the next album. This was what Kesha was on to , Timber bought her back to the mainstream realm after the underperformance of her last two singles C'mon and Crazy. Her album was planned to come out in 2014 but then came the Dr Luke issues.

Archived