šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

[ALL COLLECTIONS HERE] Paris Fall 2015 - Couture Shows.

Pierre

Featured Posts

Wolf

whoa those are really cool

I miss gaga wearing insane outfits :giveup:Ā 

I guess she's more of a lady now

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfNena

I don't know, since McQueen and the armadillo shoes/model mess the designers are really carefull about shoes, they are probably very safe. :laughga:Ā but yeah, they look very uncomfortable.Ā 

LADY-GAGA-Harpers-Bazaar-Magazine-Photos

She wore one, very similar in

desing, for the Baazar photoshoot.

IDK why Brandon is not really using big fashion houses for Gaga, during ARTPOP probably only Versace and some others only for photos, she's like literally the only person in the public eye that can wear those pieces and he's not exploding that. :cryga:Ā 

I know right? :cryga:Ā 

Love the Bazaar photoshoot. :flutter:Ā 

LoveandMagic

KIM_1830.jpgKIM_2069.jpg

Anyone else get Thriller vibes from that red piece?

I would so wear that second black piece. That fabric is so nice and even though it's very simple I love that cut.

Jean Paul Gaultier

_ULY2928.jpg_ULY3117.jpg_ULY3200.jpg_ULY3636.jpg_ULY4011.jpg_ULY4141.jpg_ULY4639.jpg_ULY5179.jpg_ULY5098.jpg

Gaga would so rock these!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

LoveandMagic

Alexis Mabille

alexis-mabille-002-1366.jpgalexis-mabille-007-1366.jpgalexis-mabille-009-1366.jpgalexis-mabille-018-1366.jpgalexis-mabille-015-1366.jpgalexis-mabille-016-1366.jpgalexis-mabille-005-1366.jpgalexis-mabille-006-1366.jpgalexis-mabille-003-1366.jpg

Wow!

F(ur)endi

_FEN0488.jpg_FEN0024.jpg_FEN0257.jpg_FEN0461.jpg_FEN0359.jpg_FEN0328.jpg_FEN0376.jpg_FEN0936.jpg_FEN1000.jpg

Not a big fan of the fur but I'm digging everything else!Ā 

Elie Saab:Ā 

_A2X0154.jpg_A2X0179.jpg_A2X0602.jpg_A2X0722.jpg_A2X0836.jpg_A2X1224.jpg_A2X1379.jpg_A2X1447.jpg_A2X1296.jpg

I love the patterns and bead work. Exquisite! I could see royalty wearing these, the unhindered/unrepressed kind.

Pierre

whoa those are really cool

I miss gaga wearing insane outfits :giveup:Ā 

I guess she's more of a lady now

I miss Nicola :giveup:Ā He and Gaga worked so well together, I'm sure he could do C2C 'mature' but with the Gaga touch. :cryga:Ā 

Ā 

Not a big fan of the fur but I'm digging everything else!Ā 

I read that Karl wanted fake fur (right :laughga:) but they discovered it is bad for humans :duck:Ā  I like Fendi, feels like Narnia. :legend:Ā 

āIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanāž.

Pierre

Gaga would so rock these!

I know :giveup:Ā BTW, if you like Saab, you need to see Zahair Murad.Ā 

LoveandMagic

I miss Nicola :giveup:Ā He and Gaga worked so well together, I'm sure he could do C2C 'mature' but with the Gaga touch. :cryga:Ā 

I read that Karl wanted fake fur (right :laughga:) but they discovered it is bad for humans :duck:Ā  I like Fendi, feels like Narnia. :legend:Ā 

I mean, I can see why the look of fur can be appealing. In this case it has a plush, soft, beautiful sheen to it (it does remind of Narnia) and I'm sure it feels great. But then when IĀ hear how the animals are often killed, it kind of hurts the good feeling I get when I look at it.Ā 

I definitely like the natural or mature looks Gaga has worn, and she does manage to often put a Gaga twist to it, but I am really missing some of the crazy heels and hair, etc. I hope Gaga has been paying attention to the Ā entire Paris collection thus far, some great looks for her here.

Pierre

Viktor & Rolf

_AG16929.jpg_AG16986.jpg_AG17009.jpg_AG17061.jpg_AG17079.jpg_AG17221.jpg_AG17277.jpg_AG17339.jpg_AG17364.jpg

Pierre

Valentino

_UMB3862.jpg_UMB4228.jpg_UMB4383.jpg_UMB4747.jpg_UMB4871.jpg_UMB4999.jpg_UMB5058.jpg_UMB5473.jpg_UMB5118.jpg

Pierre

I mean, I can see why the look of fur can be appealing. In this case it has a plush, soft, beautiful sheen to it (it does remind of Narnia) and I'm sure it feels great. But then when IĀ hear how the animals are often killed, it kind of hurts the good feeling I get when I look at it.Ā 

I definitely like the natural or mature looks Gaga has worn, and she does manage to often put a Gaga twist to it, but I am really missing some of the crazy heels and hair, etc. I hope Gaga has been paying attention to the Ā entire Paris collection thus far, some great looks for her here.

I feel the same, I hate to kinda like it when I think about the animals. :noparty:Ā 

I feel Viktor&Rolf + ARTPOP promo could have been amazing :giveup:Ā I'm sure she really watches every show, but I don't know, I think the promo/album will be next yearĀ :sweat:Ā she better work.Ā :gaycat:

Pierre

Zuhair Murad:Ā 

_MUR0146.jpg_MUR0246.jpg_MUR0352.jpg_MUR0580.jpg_MUR0757.jpg_MUR0888.jpg_MUR9762.jpg_MUR9944.jpg_MUR1000.jpg

Pierre

Love the Bazaar photoshoot. :flutter:Ā 

Her blonde hair with the pink outfit :legend:Ā 

JusKeepBreathin

Altelier Versace

Ellie Saab

ZuhairĀ MuradĀ 

collections are always stunning. Everyone else is a hit or miss.Ā 

I usually like Armani Prive, but i'm not feeling this collection.Ā 

Fendi looks like a Kardashian trash collection. Sorry not sorry

Oscar red carpet will be all about AV, ES and ZM. Memorize those dresses.Ā :lana:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pierre

Altelier Versace

Ellie Saab

ZuhairĀ MuradĀ 

collections are always stunning. Everyone else is a hit or miss.Ā 

I usually like Armani Prive, but i'm not feeling this collection.Ā 

Fendi looks like a Kardashian trash collection. Sorry not sorry

Oscar red carpet will be all about AV, ES and ZM. Memorize those dresses.Ā :lana:

For me ES and ZM are gorgeous, but always the same.Ā 

I really like some of the Armani dresses, the last one screams Cate B. :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

ZM for Jlo, Saab for someĀ actresses, a lot of Atelier Versace, probably custom. Dior for Natali, Charlize/JLaw...Ā Armani forĀ Cate Blanchett :legend: Valentino, safe choice. Custom Chanel for one leading role actress nominne, and some uggly Prada dress. (Lupita tho :legend: )Ā And of course, some american designers.Ā 

I would like to see some risk, Balenciaga, Margiela, McQueen :giveup:Ā 

SychosSoChic

Versace, Saab and Vauthier SLAY ME :giveup:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived