💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

A look at Gaga's previous rockpop bops

ShockPop

Featured Posts

Spock

I think it's what Gaga truly love. You see that it's maybe true when she performs with or for rock legends. She's loving it, and more than all of the others things.

I can see she likes it, but from that to almost all the fan base wanting a rock album out of nowhere and making threads about it every day :saladga:

who will love me when the night is over

moonboywow

I can see she likes it, but from that to almost all the fan base wanting a rock album out of nowhere and making threads about it every day :saladga:

here's my logic. 

It's about damn time for a rock album.

Spock

here's my logic. 

But why though? Gaga isn't a rocker, she's a pop singer. So not to sound aggressive but I don't understand why the fans feel like we're entitled to one or that she absolutely has to release a rock album based on her appreciation of that type of music when she's pop.

moonboywow

But why though? Gaga isn't a rocker, she's a pop singer. So not to sound aggressive but I don't understand why the fans feel like we're entitled to one or that she absolutely has to release a rock album based on her appreciation of that type of music when she's pop.

but yet she does performances like this as often as she can. 

https://youtu.be/Mfui4q9XTdk

And in the born this way era, Judas often sounded way more rock live. Bad romance is a rock song disguised as a pop song. And the fame had a lot of rock sounds. Summer boy being one of them. Like a rock album is bound to happen. It may be the next one or it may be her last album ever. But she's a ****ing Rockstar. She's just pretending to be a pop star 

Ladey Gagz

here's my logic. 

And yet you always say you're never telling her to make a rock album, simply whenever she wants to do one :fan: Kinda contradictory :fan: but okay

moonboywow

And yet you always say you're never telling her to make a rock album, simply whenever she wants to do one :fan: Kinda contradictory :fan: but okay

i was meaning to say if the next album is rock, it's about time. But mobile gagadaily never wants to work for me. I have to refresh the page a million times just to reply to **** like this 

Spock

but yet she does performances like this as often as she can. 

https://youtu.be/Mfui4q9XTdk

And in the born this way era, Judas often sounded way more rock live. Bad romance is a rock song disguised as a pop song. And the fame had a lot of rock sounds. Summer boy being one of them. Like a rock album is bound to happen. It may be the next one or it may be her last album ever. But she's a ****ing Rockstar. She's just pretending to be a pop star 

yeah but that still doesn't mean that she owes us a rock album or that it's long overdue 

Archived