Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Bonnie McKee: Katy hasn't started on her new album yet

Spock

Featured Posts

LoveandMagic

I wonder if Katy will go acoustic or "dark" for her next album. Wasn't she hinting that was a direction she wanted to take? No shame if she doesn't, the stuff she puts out now does very well, but I would be interested in seeing her take a different direction. 

There's nothing we can do if her team puts out the album the same time as Gaga, but I'm hoping not. *crossing fingers*

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
soundwave

I wonder if Katy will go acoustic or "dark" for her next album. Wasn't she hinting that was a direction she wanted to take? No shame if she doesn't, the stuff she puts out now does very well, but I would be interested in seeing her take a different direction. 

There's nothing we can do if her team puts out the album the same time as Gaga, but I'm hoping not. *crossing fingers*

Katy said PRISM would be dark but then they had to rush it so that it could be released before ARTPOP.

+++ Gaga needs to not announce the album date months in advance

Kacey Elizabeth

Not really, Sia never describes Katy as a lyricist but like à boss who says yes or no.

Actually, yes. It just proves my point that Katy doesn't take ideas or suggestions from other songwriters for her songs and she only does it a few times. Sia said that Katy IS the dominant person (and she didn't said that Katy wants to be the dominant person) as much as she is. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

LoveandMagic

Katy said PRISM would be dark but then they had to rush it so that it could be released before ARTPOP.

+++ Gaga needs to not announce the album date months in advance

I'm hoping Gaga waits to announce it no more than a month before, and I hope it's in the spring.  

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Psychedelic

This thead has been a mess just for the sake of carrying Katy's name on it :neyde: 

I'm really hoping Katy is taking her time in this occation to come up with an album and concept that she feels 100% connected with and shows what she is truly capable of as an artist, I know, that she is a true artist underneath the goodies, fruits and sharks despite what some monsters believe. And we don't want another Gaga vs Katy period please... look! It's been 2 years and some people still can't get over it :neyde:  :neyde: 

Archived