Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ARTPOP promo image - another strong option for album cover?

Babel

Which one do you prefer?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• ARTPOP officlal cover by Jeff Koons
    • ARTPOP promo pic by Inez & Vinoodh

Featured Posts

Epione

Wow, that actually makes sense :laughga: The mask is probably my favorite Gaga accessory EVER.

They are glasses. Big glasses. :sis:

Man that photo is one of the most beautiful lady gaga photos out there and its a damn shame she never looked liked this during the actual ARTPOP era.

What are you implying? Photoshop maybe? :usrs: :usrs: :usrs:  She looked similar when "YAS Gaga YAS" thing happened. :queenga:

Alien Tulip

well she kinda w.hored the **** out of that wig tho :rip: But yeah, that whole minimalist concept only saw the light of the day during the Applause era.

It's not just the wig, the minimal makeup she used in that photoshoot was so flawless and wayyyyyyy better than the minimal makeup tara tried to pull off. All Gaga needed during the ARTPOP era was the makeup artist she has now and boom all of the ARTPOP looks would be so much better. 

Alien Tulip

They are glasses. Big glasses. :sis:

What are you implying? Photoshop maybe? :usrs: :usrs: :usrs:  She looked similar when "YAS Gaga YAS" thing happened. :queenga:

Different makeup.

I remember being in awe the first time I saw that picture! I would have totally loved it as the album cover! :party:

It's not just the wig, the minimal makeup she used in that photoshoot was so flawless and wayyyyyyy better than the minimal makeup tara tried to pull off. All Gaga needed during the ARTPOP era was the makeup artist she has now and boom all of the ARTPOP looks would be so much better. 

but Tara only did her makeup for the Applause era (and all she did was copy the Applause jester one) and then her lupus said hi, what are you taking about? :awkney: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Alien Tulip

but Tara only did her makeup for the Applause era (and all she did was copy the Applause jester one) and then her lupus said hi, what are you taking about? :awkney: 

She left after the last artrave. Her new makeup artist only started doing gagas makeup last september. 

053Timo

I die for the ARTPOP promo pic (not this edited/cropped trash) but I do think the original Koons cover fits the bill more... But as a promo pic it's A MA ZING!

She left after the last artrave. Her new makeup artist only started doing gagas makeup last september. 

are you sure? Cause if I recall right, the last I heard of her was during those times and then she and Fozzi went missing and her makeup got ten times better at some point of the DWUW/GUY era :huh: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Alien Tulip

are you sure? Cause if I recall right, the last I heard of her was during those times and then she and Fozzi went missing and her makeup got ten times better at some point of the DWUW/GUY era :huh: 

I'm sure because shes even credited on my cheek to cheek cd as the makeup artist plus theres photos of tara and gaga in 2014. It explains why ever since she left Gaga's makeup looked on point and not sloppy like from 2012 - Mid 2014. 

heavyMetalGAGA

I love this pic and Gaga's work with I&V because it feels so authentic, but I still think the cover we got was better. Although I don't like Jeff Koons because he doesn't create much of his own art, the cover we got was more memorable. I'm not a huge fan of album covers that are just profile shots. That's why the BTW cover is my favorite.

blacklistedd

The promo shot would've been a perfect album cover and also fits the album quite well imo.

The one we actually got is alright, I like it. But its not like it couldn't have been better. Imo the Inez & Vinoodh shoot was a much cleaner and stronger statement that would've been quite iconic. Contrary to apparent popular belief on this forum, I don't believe the cover she chose was at all an iconic choice. But I mean its ayytt.

Archived