💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you heard Cheek To Cheek being played in public?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Yes!!  I heard Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) at an Italian restaurant and Cheek to Cheek at a Starbucks.  Some of the older patrons at both places knew it was Gaga so that means they must have purchased the album.  They're probably Tony stans but either way, slay!!!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Puddin

Yaaas twice on my favorite jazz station :] the dude was like "that song was sung by Stefani Germanotta, also known as Lady Gaga" I almost died.  

barcodemonster

I heard a different version of But Beautiful :noparty: 

scan my barcode

PartySick

A lot, actually. I heard "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" in the Florida Mall a few days ago, "Lush Life" in...some restaurant I forget which :emma: , "Anything Goes" was playing at Sea World last time I went, plus a few random places in town. Especially Cocoa Beach (a small gay district here). I've never heard Gaga in public as much as I have with C2C tbh :legend: 

💚

Michael Woodson

Yeah, I've heard a few songs from Check To Check at several restaurants and coffee shops all over Manhattan. My girlfriend and I ate at a very fancy/delicious Italian Restaurant in The Bronx a couple of weeks ago and they played Lush Life. It was a great feeling. 

SM Mall Of Asia while I was eating at Contis the whole mall played Lush Life :legend: lol i was like “Mom, isn’t this Gaga?”

Hahahaha Gaga is so big here that they even play Christmas Tree on the month of December :pray:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I was in a Target and the music video to I Can Give You Anything But Love was playing in the electronic section :queenga:

Antidote

I heard it at H&M, during Christmas time when Gaga and Tony made the commercials for them

Lona Delery

I once heard Anything Goey on the biggest radio station of Switzerland

and ofc the promo in H&M

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

ShockPop

The album is on in McDonald's near me all the time. All the staff are gay. McLube is awesomely cheap.

Archived