💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga on Instagram: #LoveWins

Teal Ambition

Featured Posts

Bradley

I hope this isn't the only thing she has to say about the topic :awkney:   

Just because it's short doesn't mean it's not powerful. #LoveWins sounds so much more better than a long ass essay.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be amazing if she went to  a gay club in new york city just to perform Born This Way, that would be nice

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Bad Bromance

I would be amazing if she went to  a gay club in new york city just to perform Born This Way, that would be nice

Yeah, well, she's in Chicago today and tomorrow for the C2C tour so it would be nice if she made an appearance at the Gay Pride parade on Sunday morning.  If she does, that will bring North Halsted down to its knees with joy and excitement!   :yes:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

OracleMonster

So in 2009 she could go to the marriage equality rally and make a powerful statement but all she can do now is post on Instagram......... 

tumblr_inline_n8odokpuNS1rigfuk.gif

Yanko

So in 2009 she could go to the marriage equality rally and make a powerful statement but all she can do now is post on Instagram......... 

tumblr_inline_n8odokpuNS1rigfuk.gif

:awkney:  this is just stupid  

Tommy Monster

I'm so happy for you guys over there :party: one step closer to a worldwide acceptance :party: tears are literary pulling into my eyes, I'm packing my stuff and fly over there :laughga: 

Archived