Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

MJ Memories?

PartySick

Featured Posts

HausOfNena

I have that on DVD :sara: we should watch that on a GGD Movie Night if it hasn't already been watched :yes: 

Same. In fact I own 2 copies of it. :worship: 

Here for it :yes: 

barcodemonster

"Mommy why is that girl with an umbrella it's sunny outside"

mom: "that's a man named Michael Jackson and he's afraid of sunlight"

scan my barcode

Dunk96

He was just an amazing human being. He was the first huge philanthropist musician because nobody in the industry was doing what he was doing. Donating millions of his own dollars to charities and hospitals across the globe. Now modern musicians are following in his footsteps,including Gaga.

i remember watching his music videos and a concert we taped on VHS all the time. when i was about 5 years old i tried to spin like michael and crashed into a bookcase :emma: 

i watched my MJ VHS tapes every time i was at my dads house on the weekends and tried to dance like him but all the spinning would make me so dizzy :laughga: . 

in the early 90s MJ and rap were all i listened to :giveup: i wish i was old enough to experience he 80s when he was on top.

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

super ultra

I was stanning so hard for him before Gaga and of course I still love him :flutter: one of my earliest memories was when I was a kid and I was watching VH1 and then Bad came as the next song. I was so amazed by the video and the song so I quickly write the title down to check it on YT later and his other songs :laughga: and that's how I became a fan of him. I have a lot of other memories too 

RAMROD

My parents asked what I wannabe for my first Halloween, I said I wannabe MJ in Bad.

And they got the costumes for me. Except for the Jheri Curls lmao.

It was a blast, everyone compliments me, which means I had lots of candies and chocolates. :fan:

I mean, not first first but first as someone who aware what Halloween is, you got me?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Computer

I remember Scream feat. Janet on TV, also I remember the 30th year carreer anniversary performance and that I was hyped and obsessed as heck about that :giveup: and off course the This Is It announcement which made me so happy.

Off course I don't have to mention his amazing discography :giveup: 

30th anniversary special, I taped it from TV on my parents VCR.  I still have that tape.

no offence and im not being controversial but idgi why he was seen as so great. What made him so amazing lol

He had an incredible aura, was extremely extremely famous, and beyond that had the groundbreaking hits and untouchable sales and was considered the one man who saved the record industry, basically invented music videos, and was incredibly talented in many areas... ummatched voice, a perfect and mezmerising dancer, he ALWAYS put his backup dancers to shame, there is nothing like his dancing.  Watch some of his concert DVD's or music videos, or footage of fans chasing him.  Doing so continues to give me life and inspiration.  He was a true talent and enigma and his existence gives me excitement about what humanity can be.  He was also very controversial and basically the vitiligo questions made the world lose its **** for over a decade.  The obsession with this man was real and there will be nothing like it again.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Archived