Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
musician

Himeroz

Himeroz

Featured Posts

I just released my new single. This song is about me going through family problems, when I didn't get accepted for the one who I am. I got to be my own father and treat/raise myself up, I got to grow up on my own. At the same time it was breaking my soul, because I wanted to get the familylove just like any kid wants. The single cover represents me being a stranger, a stranger in the norms you are supposed to fit in. Hope you will like it. <3 It's also available on iTunes, Spotify, Deezer and Amazon. 

Angel Down

WTF I waited something fail and awful vocally and lyrically. BUT THIS IS FVCKING AMAZING :laughga:

SlayedForTheGod

YASSSS slay me. your tone is so haunting. and you have the look and everything! 

OMG, i didn't expect this!! Thank you so much everyone!! <3 This is why I love to be a part of this family.. :o

I have a personal account: Aleksandr Yas

and a facebook fanpage: Himeroz

if anyone of you would be interested. Once again, thank you, I am reaaaaaally ****ing thankful you have no idea!!! <3 :kissga: I thought this topic would just be leaved with no one listening haha

Thank you Alex!!
Thanks Regi, no I'm not that talented to make such beats!! haha :) It was a producer (ofc lmao)

Tumblr

The beat is really cool

Your voice is so sweet

But why did you only join now? :fat:

To promote something? :fat:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

I have been on littlemonsters.com since the very beginning, and i think many of lm users knows me from there!

The reason, I'm completely honest; it's to promote my song, yes. I don't have the money-power to promote my song, so all I can do it by this.. And the reason why I chose gagadaily is because I know that most of the littlemonsters are speaking the truth, if there is something bad, they are telling it, so I can improve my self :p

:flirt:

Archived