šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

question

Is it just me?

lxdygxga

Featured Posts

OBEY

I just want to watch it in freaking HD quality. I've only ever seen it in videos that I can only assume were filmed using a potato.

this one is goodĀ 

https://vimeo.com/120340937Ā 

Future Lover

I think the concept was great but I wish she tried a little harder on the outfits. For example, she could have added a lightning bolt and the disco stick for TF.Ā The TFM costume was literally just a yellow wig andĀ I wish she would have also included the purple jacket and glasses. Also it kind of bothered me the BTW wasn't explicitly included, I know she said the intro was BTW but that doesn't really make sense to me. But I thought the intro was beautiful and the performance idea was great.

This

And I wish the two notes/stems(?) at the beginning were repeated once more. Other than that I thought it was perfect.

SlaeUrAnus

It got old very quickly for me.Ā 

I watched it non stop when she performed it, but very rare I watch it now. VMA 09 is the performance I still watch nearly 6 year on.

In my messy era.

lego

It is yeah... just you.Ā :neyde:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

jk I love it. It was a real GAGA spectacle.

FreePalestine

yeah me too, I LOVE IT, easily one of her Top 5 for sure

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Lassex

It's definetely one of my favorites! The intro was somehow so cool and new :sara: The costume changes, the concept, her energy... just so on point! She looked beautiful with her more natural look :flutter: The only thing that didn't quite impress me was her singing - she had so much other stuff to do so the vocals weren't very good :noparty: It didn't ruin my experience though, the performance was stunning anyway! + The seashell girl look at the end :giveup:

Miel

It's a good performance- maybe not vocally, but definitely conceptually.

However, after hearing more about her original intended performance (including the red carpet), I can't help but feel a little disappointed about what could have been.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived