celeb

Carter Reynolds Leaked Video Going Viral

Tropico

Featured Posts

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yanko

Cringe. Spare me the lecture, wise saint. I'm not part of your "serious" discussion. 

clearly :toofunny:  

CharlesConley

She's not a minor in the state of TX where she lives. She is however a minor in all other states including where he lives so before we jump to conclusions, lets first find out WHERE the video was shot

vr ****

Elisabeth117

She was willing to do it.She wasn't forced if she didn't want to do it she could have left but no she stayed and it happened.

ItsTommyBitch

He shouldn't be recording it, like that's silly (though he was hacked, he didn't mean to release this obv. :emma: hes not "that" stupid I'd hope.

As a major ally of feminism and believer in rape culture, even I'm hesitant to call this rape or that he was taking advantage of her. She was uncomfortable, yes - at the recording, but this is only 30 seconds into the situation and yeah he should not have pressured her (though from what I can see and what I've heard, again she wasn't rejecting him or the s-x, and her laughing seemed super genuine, so it was just the camera - which is smart, because at least she understands that shes a freaking minor :smh: )  and he apologized for that and the misleading, damaging message that sent out. It was an eloquent response too and addressed what I wanted so yay to that :applause: 

He's not off the hook (and the law if that's a factor because of where this occurred :hunty: ) but its not as disgusting as people are making it out to be. I think its really easy to just gloss over every situation and claim "that's clearly rape!" but I think like much of the saviorism involved in social justice, its sometimes important to listen to the actual supposed "victim" or affected party when they are of sound mind. This girl isn't a drunk girl claiming "it wasn't rape" or an ashamed girl saying "it wasn't rape, i shouldnt have gone hope with him" or something, its literally a girl who wanted to have (at least) oral s-x but didn't like the camera, and again its not okay that he recorded it anyway, but i'm not going to say that this is rape, and the video IS also only 30 seconds, so he probably turned it off then they actually did it, so he did seemingly listen to her request? (Should've done it immediately, but at least he did it :miley: ) At the least hes a jerk for trying to pressure her and we should realize that that kind of pressure is not acceptable :crossed: (though he kind of admitted that in the apology) 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

feels like that rape culture thread all over again :rip: 

as what we classify as rape broadens and becomes accepted maybe people will see that these days people are calling just persuasion/pressuring a girl into agreeing to a s-xual act rape  or a drunk/high person having s-x with a sober person and the idea of what we think of when we hear the word rape(violent, forced penetration) becomes less impactful.

today when a girl says "i was raped" your first instinct is to say "oh my god i'm so sorry for you" and feel really bad/sorry for her and treat her with compassion and everything but maybe in the future when a girl says "i was raped" they will just be like "alright, what do you mean?"

it just feels like the impact of that word could be lessened with this and thats another reason i wanted just a different distinction like we have for statutory rape. its all bad and considered rape but i'd like us to be honest about the varying degrees of rape and make it more clear for everyone to understand

time to hide from the feminists :ohno:  

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Kayla

He shouldn't be recording it, like that's silly (though he was hacked, he didn't mean to release this obv. :emma: hes not "that" stupid I'd hope.

As a major ally of feminism and believer in rape culture, even I'm hesitant to call this rape or that he was taking advantage of her. She was uncomfortable, yes - at the recording, but this is only 30 seconds into the situation and yeah he should not have pressured her (though from what I can see and what I've heard, again she wasn't rejecting him or the s-x, and her laughing seemed super genuine, so it was just the camera - which is smart, because at least she understands that shes a freaking minor :smh: )  and he apologized for that and the misleading, damaging message that sent out. It was an eloquent response too and addressed what I wanted so yay to that :applause: 

He's not off the hook (and the law if that's a factor because of where this occurred :hunty: ) but its not as disgusting as people are making it out to be. I think its really easy to just gloss over every situation and claim "that's clearly rape!" but I think like much of the saviorism involved in social justice, its sometimes important to listen to the actual supposed "victim" or affected party when they are of sound mind. This girl isn't a drunk girl claiming "it wasn't rape" or an ashamed girl saying "it wasn't rape, i shouldnt have gone hope with him" or something, its literally a girl who wanted to have (at least) oral s-x but didn't like the camera, and again its not okay that he recorded it anyway, but i'm not going to say that this is rape, and the video IS also only 30 seconds, so he probably turned it off then they actually did it, so he did seemingly listen to her request? (Should've done it immediately, but at least he did it :miley: ) At the least hes a jerk for trying to pressure her and we should realize that that kind of pressure is not acceptable :crossed: (though he kind of admitted that in the apology) 

Absolutely. The social justice train is a good one, I'm actually really glad society is getting on it and it's become the new "cool" thing for teens to be interested in social justice issues. 
When these things start people can be found on every corner nitpicking things as a way to find some aspect that can be deemed "wrong" and needing of change, and then they post why it's wrong.
Basically, they've become aware of these issues and now they're noticing them in the places they didn't before, so now they're trying to make others aware as well.

For example, Carter pressuring the girl here. On the surface it seems fine, but when you think about it it's like "Oh yeah, that was really ****ty of him." The problem is people were attacking him, calling rape, and dragging him to the pits when in reality even though the situation is a good opportunity to talk about consent, it's not bad enough to justify the level of outrage it's received.

We're at the stage where we're noticing little details of this oppression, rape culture, etc. and calling them out in every possible way, which is rooted in good intentions and leads to very important discussion in society, but we need to shift into the stage where we're not yelling "RAPE!" at the top of our lungs for situations like this so that we can be taken more seriously.

Let situations like this be reserved for healthy discussion about consent and culture, take the pitchforks out for people that are actually being hurtful. 

Teri Hatcher

Someone link me to the video

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

retroglamx

Someone link me to the video

it's probably on tumblr hun

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Lion Heart

This boy is a damn mess, and that was one of the biggest non-apologies I've ever read. So apparently it's all "a big MISUNDERSTANDING guys!!1" on OUR behalf ironically, and to top it all off he gets on Twitter today like "guys trend #welovecarter# and I'll follow you :heart:." Ahem: 

Carter Reynolds ‏@carterreynolds  2h2 hours ago

tweet me something positive using #WeLoveYouCarter and retweet my last tweet for a follow [☺️]

Carter Reynolds ‏@carterreynolds  2h2 hours ago
RT for a follow ? #WeLoveYouCarter

This boy is so damn pathetic. Also this damn mess from his "fans."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CIR8jwSUkAAD_HR.jpg:large

Then there's this: 

The two social media stars recently broke up amid a very public spat on Twitter, in which Lindemann claimed she ended the relationship because Carter "makes me feel like sh*t".

"I dumped him because he yells at me if I don’t do what he wants, or if I do anything he doesn’t like". she tweeted.

“He tells me to STFU and doesn’t let me do stuff…gets mad if I want to hang out with friends".

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/trending/vine-star-trends-worldwide-after-xrated-video-leak-31320650.html

This rat is an ass and I can't at anyone defending him.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

BricksNStrings

He's ugly and has a small dick. What is she doing with him in that bed, anyway?

a little off topic but it's amusing to me that any dick that isn't 7+ inches is considered "small". I wonder how many of the people in this thread who called his dick small are any bigger

Gagamel

a little off topic but it's amusing to me that any dick that isn't 7+ inches is considered "small". I wonder how many of the people in this thread who called his dick small are any bigger

Average penis size is like between 5 and 6 inches but obviously gagadaily gays are above average :cryga:

OBEY

Cringe. Spare me the lecture, wise saint. I'm not part of your "serious" discussion. 

Be a wise Saint and leave this thread then. Thanks. 

Archived