Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
life

Gaga leaving her Apartment (June 21)

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Ethan

Just not a fan of her recent looks. I think it's the eyebrows. And the fact there's a lot of black still uneven with the roots before the bleached blonde. Noticed that in the What's Up cover ?

Gaga Ate My Ass

Just not a fan of her recent looks. I think it's the eyebrows. And the fact there's a lot of black still uneven with the roots before the bleached blonde. Noticed that in the What's Up cover ?

its about to be a month since shes went blonde, her natural dark hair is obviously going to sprout out. Certain parts of hair grows quickly than others. She just needs to bleach her roots every month or two.

super ultra

I WANT HER SHIRT OMG YESTERDAY AND TODAY ALBUM COVER :giveup: okay I'm 60% sure the new album will be a rock-influenced one or something like that

wahkeenasitka

"I make millions of dollars a night, who gives a **** about my hair" - Gagz while she's getting ready to leave her apartment..

:legend: 

it's carefully manufactured sloppiness... every last detail is intentional. (i think).

Sister

Gaga leaves her apartment tomorrow, but the fans stop time and shoot a picture Today, Yes. Slay Gaga, slay!

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived