💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is this Gagas messiest performance?

Rumbold

Featured Posts

Pain of fame1

Working with her, especially during that time, I can understand why some wanted out. They are on call 24/7. Imagine.

But i mean that is normal for a pop star and that happened every era. Is that they just got tired after 3 eras of being 24/7 or maybe things weren't planned out correctly? (WIch i understand as she didnt have management..) She just has to create a good team again for the next era.

Even though she is gaga and she is like the popstar which has like more creative influence in everything and most of the ideas come from her, she still needs a strong team to support her, a haus of gaga like in the old days. And time: If richy was the one who created Sheisse choreo, he is definitly a good 8 A BRILLIANT) choreographer. However, i didnt feel how the artRAVE choreos were layed out. I'm sure he just needed more time. That's why i'm glad of this time 'off' they are taking and come stronger than ever in late 2015 or  2016.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pain of fame1

But i mean that is normal for a pop star and that happened every era. Is that they just got tired after 3 eras of being 24/7 or maybe things weren't planned out correctly? (WIch i understand as she didnt have management..) She just has to create a good team again for the next era.

Even though she is gaga and she is like the popstar which has like more creative influence in everything and most of the ideas come from her, she still needs a strong team to support her, a haus of gaga like in the old days. And time: If richy was the one who created Sheisse choreo, he is definitly a good 8 A BRILLIANT) choreographer. However, i didnt feel how the artRAVE choreos were layed out. I'm sure he just needed more time as the stage is really big actually  That's why i'm glad of this time 'off' they are taking and come stronger than ever in late 2015 or  2016. I also hope bobby is prepared to face the new era perfectly. I have hopes in him

JazzGa

I could get past everything else but I LOATHE her mimed fake guitar playing.  How can she be so anti lip syncing but then pretend she is playing a guitar? And she doesn't even need to fake musical talent,  she can already slay with the piano synth  and keytar,  even her drumming is decent and fun to watch

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Probglum

I actually loved that performance. I've gotta say that this is definitely one of the messiest IN MY OPINION. 

The he fact that it was outside...in daytime :smh:

the zipline :smh:

the Judas era outfits :wtf:

the onstage interview :wtf:

the Burger King ads :wtf: :eww:

the crowd :smh: :wtf: :eww: 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Thomas P

it wasn't her best.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Probglum

OH and how can we forget about the SXSW gig? Probably because I have detonated that performance from my memory. 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Actually I love the Venus concept :gaga: until DWUW started :what:

Credits to the guy on my avi. Love his shirt!!!

Katie14

I think many people forgot that Gaga is still recovering from not dancing for like a year, and being used to singing in rather stationary positions. That's why her vocals seem "breathy" here; They still slay my whole life. The only cringeworthy part in this performance is the lip sync of "A" girl why you lippin a letter

No performance has ever been any messier than the Oprah one with Gaga's cold, Wardrobe Malfunction, Pissed off demeanor, Set Malfunction.... Girl it was a mess. 

HOWEVER, this performance looks super rushed. Many performances afterwards besides Graham Norton do. DWUW on The Voice slayed, but everything except the costumes was meant for Venus. 

She passed out the day before the Oprah performance and had to cancel a few shows. That's probably why she seems upset/angry. She was exhausted and probably felt really bad about the whole situation. Even during the interview she seemed kind of sad and tired.

Himeros26

I actually loved that performance. I've gotta say that this is definitely one of the messiest IN MY OPINION. 

The he fact that it was outside...in daytime :smh:

the zipline :smh:

the Judas era outfits :wtf:

the onstage interview :wtf:

the Burger King ads :wtf: :eww:

the crowd :smh: :wtf: :eww: 

GIRL okay this one IS in fact up there. I cringed SO hard at the Zipline. It could also be because I'm NOT a fan of outdoor performances ... But yeah this is a cringeworthy performance

Emigrante

I remember how I thought she just lost her mind after her meltdown with Troy, after I watched the sxsw performance. ;oo

I do like the OP performance at the XFactor. Venus especially. DWUW was a little messy. :duck:

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Tumblr

Ugh, I remember watching this with my whole family, I was waiting weeks for it! I was expecting Applause tbh, but she comes out with this rushed, weak performance with no theatricality and made her look like an amateur pop star to a lot of the GP. I was so annoyed because I was waiting to for a VMA's 2013 recreation for irish and british fans 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Alfonso

We all know why it wasn't up to par with her usual performances, so there's no use in dwelling on it.

It's actually one of her best, this performance made me love venus, her vocals, dance moves and theme were on point; until she started singing DWUW. :flop: 

I thought the Glastonbury Festival in 2009 was the messiest. :neyde:

Her vocals were off, the band was off, she missed her cues, they filmed her upskirt and the "Lady Gaga is a MAN" rumors started. :emma:

this 

Alfonso

The quick change from Venus to DWYW as the second single was to blame for the messy UK performances.

This tho :sweat:

Archived