Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is this Gagas messiest performance?

Rumbold

Featured Posts

squeala

This is one of my fav performances... what... the camerawork is abysmal but everything else is on point

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked it. :shrug: If I had to pick one, Judas on Ellen.

It's actually amazing to me how consistently great her performances are, how she manages to make every one visually fresh and have such good live vocals. I'm not sure anyone else can compare.

jojuun

Gaga is aware of this messy performance. I actually know for a fact that two members in her team quit, the day after this performance. The song was indeed a last minute addition but what's worse is that 25 minutes before going live on the air, Gaga decided on the nude outfits for herself and everyone else. She was incredibly demanding and all over the place during the ARTPOP promotour, tension was super high in the team. Gaga actually broke down upon returning from the European promo tour. She wanted it all to stop.

Himeros26

Gaga is aware of this messy performance. I actually know for a fact that two members in her team quit, the day after this performance. The song was indeed a last minute addition but what's worse is that 25 minutes before going live on the air, Gaga decided on the nude outfits for herself and everyone else. She was incredibly demanding and all over the place during the ARTPOP promotour, tension was super high in the team. Gaga actually broke down upon returning from the European promo tour. She wanted it all to stop.

girl hand me the receipts

Dorothy Gale

How do you know this? 

Zilla

No way, the DWUW performance is one of my favorites. Loved the little kick dance part, it was amaze

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Bebe

I actually like this performance, the only issue I have is with the camera people and X-factor. I know they are trying to censor it because of past complaints, but that's what makes the performance looks slightly off.

You can't see the choreography and you can hardly see the outfits and movement.

my eyes couldn't believe that, how come she went from that Xfactor performance of Bad Romance in 2009 and that JUDAS/The edge of glory slayage in 2011 to this mess :deadbanana:

this was honestly one of the very few times where I thought she ran out of ideas :deadbanana:

ps: but this was even worse, and sadly is from the ARTPOP era as well, what a messy era:rip:

OMG I remember I couldn't watch it in full such a shame haha.

TimisaMonster

No...DWUW SNL was cringe worthy...

The above is messy too tho...

Also...Not necessarily the performance but the opportunity...

Gaga using Jimmy Fallon to perform ARTPOP on a piano instead of promote GUY which needed DESPERATE PROMO :duck:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

shaneybaby

i get its not her best but i LOVE her singing in the intro it sounds amazing so def not the worst for me

Pain of fame1

You guys forgot about GYPSY AND DWUW in SNL. Both were cringe worthy. 

Pain of fame1

omg i knew something like that was goiing around. It wasnt only her management but more people who left her..

I said this at the time and everyone attacked me. Blind stans! 

It was absolutely awful, I still cannot believe it happened. 

AmenTheNight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAVgwA9Gx1A

I watched every single performance of Gaga, and this one made me hate the song. A cringeworthy mess, way too much emotion, poor vocal control. I understand what she meant to do with this performance, to look pathetic, like the messiest d--g addict ever ... but it was so unnecessary, especially when DWUW or Venus needed that promo slot. I hate this messy performance with passion.

Archived