“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SweetEscape

Am I the only one who liked this performance? It was not that bad

Cupid Boy

no this is messiest performance i've ever seen from her 

about your topic, this is the x-factor, what do you expect ? take it easy & bring down the level of  your expectations from this messy  competition .it is not the voice or grammy award

Consider this  messy performance 

Vernier

Besides the fake guitar strumming, which I still don't get. I actually really liked this performance :emma: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

amazinglyjon

I was pretty underwhelmed after watching this performance. The lights were cool though.

Psychedelic

What are most of you talking about? :wtf: 

Considering she had to pull this up last minute because of the single change, I think this performance is absolutely amazing!!!

I consider this MTN performance in Japan Gaga's messiest. Her vocals are great but the concept and outfits are tacky imo

Stephen

no this is messiest performance i've ever seen from her 

about your topic, this is the x-factor, what do you expect ? take it easy & bring down the level of  your expectations from this messy  competition .it is not the voice or grammy award

Consider this  messy performance 

What about the Alejandro performance was messy? I love that one.

Slayer

It's not... awful, but it's obviously rushed. The granny bra and panties didn't help matters.

Overall I think the thing that makes ARTPOP era performances feel "messy" is that she tried to do too much. She'd have wig changes, outfit changes, various instruments, dancers and so on, all in the space of one performance. And when she did "dialed down" performances for DWUW, she did exaggerated Christina-esque movements instead of just standing still and showcasing her wonderful voice. 

I hope the CTC era has shown her that she doesn't need to try so hard. She doesn't need to prove anything or impress anyone, because her voice already does that for her.The DWUW performance at the AMAs is a great example of a performance that's very theatrical and fun, but also cohesive. I hope she goes in that sort of direction in future.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Archived