💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scott Baio’s wife diagnosed with brain tumor

Serendipity

Featured Posts

Serendipity

gettyimages-164483167.jpg?w=720&h=480&cr

Scott Baio is asking his fans to pray for his wife, Renee, who has been diagnosed with a brain tumor.

“Just a few days ago we learned my wife, Renee has a meningioma brain tumor,” Baio wrote on FacebookTuesday. “Although 90 percent of these type of tumors are benign they can cause serious problems depending on the size of the tumor and the location. We are waiting to learn the exact location to see if its operable.”

Baio continued, “Renee has been down some rough roads in her life, yet each time with her strong faith in God, she comes through a better and stronger person. During this time we ask for your prayers and support. My wife is my rock. She refuses to even shed one tear, nor will she question God’s will. Renee, Bailey and I will get through this and along the way maybe help educate others to get checked out (MRI with contrast) as 6500 people each year, mostly women get these tumors.”

The actor, 54, and his wife, 46, have been married for seven years and have one daughter, Bailey DeLuca, 7.

Source

He must be heartbroken now:crossed:

Praying for them:pray:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

isnt Scott Baio that annoying guy from all those tv shows

Archived