💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Adam Lambert

GlamGoddess1986

Featured Posts

GlamGoddess1986

Hey all!!! So...there really hasn't been a thread on one of the most talented, glamtastic artists out there!

Anyone else a fan? Did any of you go out and buy his new album "The Original High" yet? So far, I've only listened to the song he did with Brian May...and it's just AWESOME!!!

Serendipity

I love Adam very much:nick:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

downloading it right now

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

djBuffoon

He's a fantastic singer, one of America's best, still in search of a fantastic album. The Original High is a step in the right direction, though.

Caesium

He's such a leather daddy I wanna like worship him as he calls me pathetic

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Bad Bromance

OMG, yes!!!!  I LOVE Adam Lambert so much!!  He's such a talented guy with incredible vocals and I have this feeling he's going to succeed so much in the coming years because his singing abilities are undeniable.  Besides, who wouldn't notice his extremely good looks?  If only I could have him for one night.   :giveup:

Totally loving The Original High.  I am listening to it now, as a matter of fact.   :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Prismatic

His new album is amazing. So much better than his first two or three albums. I also like this new look (that scruff daddy image gets me leaking). 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Hauser

OMG, yes!!!!  I LOVE Adam Lambert so much!!  He's such a talented guy with incredible vocals and I have this feeling he's going to succeed so much in the coming years because his singing abilities are undeniable.  Besides, who wouldn't notice his extremely good looks?  If only I could have him for one night.   :giveup:

Totally loving The Original High.  I am listening to it now, as a matter of fact.   :party:

This is exactly how I feel his career is going to pan out, a slow build up that is starting to really show now.

I am obsessed with his new album, my favorite song so far being The Original High. It is my favorite album released in 2015 so far and it makes me feel like going out to party with my friends which is long overdue.

Bad Bromance

This is exactly how I feel his career is going to pan out, a slow build up that is starting to really show now.

I am obsessed with his new album, my favorite song so far being The Original High. It is my favorite album released in 2015 so far and it makes me feel like going out to party with my friends which is long overdue.

Totally!  He's slowly building his brand and before we know it, he's going to skyrocket to fame.  :yes:

I love every song on his new album.  Adam is the kind of singer that I don't care what he sings, as long as I hear his amazing voice.  When I hear him singing, I imagine he's serenading me.   :flutter:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Hauser

Totally!  He's slowly building his brand and before we know it, he's going to skyrocket to fame.  :yes:

I love every song on his new album.  Adam is the kind of singer that I don't care what he sings, as long as I hear his amazing voice.  When I hear him singing, I imagine he's serenading me.   :flutter:

Ah yes, we can both dream :pray:

VenusBlackStar

Bumping this cuz I LOVE Adam. I love this era and his fashion, which he called "refined" rocker chic in an interview recently.

I think he's so underrated in the eyes of GP and often I feel like he's got too much talent for a lot of his songs, like some of them hold him back because if anyone else here stanned for him on American Idol like I did we know how much he's capable of.

Archived