💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Highway Unicorn hate is NOT CUTE at all

Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

djBuffoon

A worthwhile experiment? Absolutely. Successful as a whole? Debatable.

But if certain *ahem* albums in Gaga's discography can stand to be constantly bashed, then any song of hers should be fair game as well.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lona Delery

I really dislike the annoyingly long outro. The rest of the song is good, but that part just prevents me from listening to it :/

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Pain of fame1

The synths at the end continue to give me life 

x9LzBLg.gif

True. Those vocals belting: GET YOUR HOT RODS READY TO RUBLEE... are epic and that organ and synths that follow are amazing

luckythisway

I've always loved the industrial sound to it but I feel that it should've been Road to Love and the unicorn lyric is questionable because it sounds cheesy and immature 

CHROMATICA

I don't really see anyone hating on highway unicorn, it's mostly ignored, I really liek the song tbh

tumblr_mhlncqkW6p1rd7u0jo1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

I hated it at first listen, but now consider it to be one of the strongest tracks on Born This Way

although I don't think it gets half as much hate as Bad Kids and Fashion of His Love get :fat: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Sister

This song is glorious and is one of my top three favorites from Born This Way.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Better Day

Honestly it doesn't even sound like a song.

are you a Gaga fan? 

Together You And I!

Evan Peters

In my Top 5 songs from BTW. I didn't know everyone hated it 

emma roberts is an abuser

MANiCURE1295

I ****ing love Highway Unicorn. It definitely deserved its spot on Born This Way.

MANiCURE1295

Honestly it doesn't even sound like a song.

what does that even mean? How does something "sound like a song". 

LibraLove

As soon as I knew the thematic sound that the whole album was going to have (that rockish, 80's, powerful vibe/sound) I knew she was going to have to have one powerful, anthemic rock ballad that would suit stadium play so well. This song was it and is easily one of her best, creative and vocally powerful songs. I've always felt like I should've been born in the 80's and this song, and album made me feel like I was truly living it! It's my favorite off of the album, so much so I got the lyrics "We can be strong, We can be strong, Out on this lonely road, On the road to love" tattooed on my back when the album came out. Ironically, years later, it completely sums up my love life. 

Archived