💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Princess Die Remix Discussion + Snippet (Fanmade Full Nxt Week - September)

antpats2

Featured Posts

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antpats2

Remix sounds ok but why so autotune? 

autotune? It's literally a filtered acapella from a live performance with no vocal alteration whatsoever except speeding it up a little to fit the instrumental 

antpats2

it sounds like a mess... how does this sound anything like the dark song it really is?

if you don't like it, that's not my fault. Calling it a "mess" might be your opinion but that was uncalled for 

Pain of fame1

autotune? It's literally a filtered acapella from a live performance with no vocal alteration whatsoever except speeding it up a little to fit the instrumental 

Where did you find that acapella? Is it on soundcloud? I need it :(

TimisaMonster

Why was this bumped? :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Brooke Candy

It sounds terrible tbh. 

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

MonsterOfSpain

Hmm I'm not sure about this, Princess Die is supposed to be a dark sad song, but I appreciate the effort :) 

adamsenigma

considering it's a fan remix, i doubt it 

This is not a remix, it's a beat a producer made and some silly fan decided to make that messy princess die thread.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HFKTAG9EIzs This version is a bit more upbeat and in HQ. 

adamsenigma

if you don't like it, that's not my fault. Calling it a "mess" might be your opinion but that was uncalled for 

Well, I think this is a mess too, and I don't want to be rude, I'm just being honest. :ohno:

gagaohlala

I don't know why some call it a mess. Seriously the snippet sounds kinda good imo ! Not perfect but I'm pretty impatient to hear the full version ! Imo the only thing kinda ''messy'' is the quality of the acapella. An HQ acapella would make it really better, but that' s really not your fault, it's filtered you can't do better. Idk if some vocal alteration could make the acapella fit better ?? 

Looking forward for the full thing

Little Monster | Diamond | Cry Baby | Lana Del Rey

TimisaMonster

because the full thing is out next week 

But...it's not real? :laughga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived