💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's next?

Americano

Featured Posts

Creyk

Probably her wedding. I doubt she would want that to get media coverage though, maybe we will only get an instagram update about it days after it happened

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe announcement of a single at the end of the year. Probably something like the dog line. Other than that it looks like nothing.

Pain of fame1

7. August: Collabo with adele+VMA pperformance

8. Dog line in september

9. October AHS till December

Americano

I'm pretty sure she's has something planned to go with AHS

Does AHS have a soundtrack each season? That'd be really awesome if she did a few songs for it with AHS-Themed clips 

youandi

Honestly, I'd love the next surprise to be the Bond single, even though I'm sure it wouldn't happen.

AlbiCalderone

This year Gaga has given so many iconic performances that I think the VMAs are going to give the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award to Gaga so she canperforma on the show and raise the viewers... I'm pretty sure TIHTY is coming out sometime this year, and then I think she's getting married like in august/september or something. AHS is gonna entertain us till the end of 2015 and hopefully they're gonna announce/release the lead single from LG5 in early 2016

CannaeDrive

At this point I can only guess whats next, but I sure love SurpriseGa. Not having expectations from any hype while really excited for the next surprise to happen. Whats interesting is that she is building her branding as a high profile live performer. Big events and prestigious shows that want exposure and be successful just have to do one thing : call Gaga! She can give these events a surefire stellar performance, in any style/genre, be it pop, traditional, jazz, rock, R&B, etc, She is building that way a one of a kind artistic legacy  instrumental for her legendary status

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

DirtySwineCream

I think TIHTY will be next! 

I hope she releases it through Apple Music :reductive2:

Der Meister

She will probably present the VMA's or something like that. Bookmark me.

Archived