💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Gaga (Royal Albert Hall) experience! I love Gags

Sia Daily

Featured Posts

Creyk

What is your opinion on their Nature Boy performance?

It's always weird on videos and I'm wondering if it's better when you are there live? 

My Little Phoney

I recognize that feeling of 'omg it's really her' so well, I have it every time I see her perform live

Sia Daily

It's always weird on videos and I'm wondering if it's better when you are there live? 

​It was fine to me. In all honesty, though I've had the C2C album since it was released ,it really has been underlistened to (well, by a gaga fan anyway :p). The songs that I really know well and like are 'Lush Life' and 'Bang Bang'. And now it's 'La Vie En Rose' which we don't have a studio version to compare to.

I think I have a video of the 'Nature Boy' performance if you would like me to upload? But it's mainly audio as the camera was resting in my pocket lmfao

Sia Daily

​Darlins go to the audio forum and in there I posted my recording of the first 30 mins of the show, I just checked the video I mentioned and it's barely audible so you're best to check out the recording in that thread, hope I helped :)

Creyk

​Darlins go to the audio forum and in there I posted my recording of the first 30 mins of the show, I just checked the video I mentioned and it's barely audible so you're best to check out the recording in that thread, hope I helped :)

​Okay I will listen to the recording!

THanks for the upload

Sia Daily

​Okay I will listen to the recording!

THanks for the upload

​No problem!

Sia Daily

I think my recording has been deleted for some reason, I'll re-up it and post it here

(i've never used zippyshare before)

RAMROD

These stories are great, I enjoyed reading it.

So happy you had great time!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sia Daily

These stories are great, I enjoyed reading it.

So happy you had great time!

​I was so happy I could die,

(predictable answer lol)

Sia Daily

I've added Lush Life to the OP,

I have so many videos, mainly under a minute but I'm working my way through them lol

Sia Daily

Just bumping this to say that one of my videos has reached around 250 views so thanks guys, i'm practically breaking the internet! XD

• 10 months later...
Sia Daily

I know I'm gonna get bashed for bumping an 11 month old thread but I had to. I had to relive one of the best nights of my life!

I cannot believe it will nearly be a year since I saw Gaga and Tony at the Royal albert hall. First time ever seeing Gaga live. I think I have thought about it daily since it happened. Absolutely amazing night.

It means a little more to me because I suffer with anxiety and panic disorder (it was slightly worse around this time compared to now now I think about it). I was incredibly nervous of not being close to home (I'm from London but outer, not central) and my heart was beating fast all night but it was kinda good anxiety, more excitement.

I nearly died when I realzied how close to the stage we was. Amazing memories. Would love to do it all over again!

I remember feeling so relieved because on the 9th that date was cancelled because Tony was ill!

Archived