Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

musician

Beyonce

Featured Posts

ChristianDior

I didn't wanna make an entire thread for it so I thought this old one might be the right place to ask my request.

I'm looking for a couple things that involve the Formation Tour. I've tried the entire internet but nothing seems te exist. 

If somebody could help me out with my search that would be wonderful!

Spoiler

I'm looking for a studio version of this interlude:

And the name of the song(s) (i'm not talking about Superpower here) of this interlude:

The queen slayed yesterday in Amsterdam.

bionic
On 7/17/2016 at 10:27 PM, ChristianDior said:

I didn't wanna make an entire thread for it so I thought this old one might be the right place to ask my request.

I'm looking for a couple things that involve the Formation Tour. I've tried the entire internet but nothing seems te exist. 

If somebody could help me out with my search that would be wonderful!

Reveal hidden contents

I'm looking for a studio version of this interlude:

And the name of the song(s) (i'm not talking about Superpower here) of this interlude:

The queen slayed yesterday in Amsterdam.

I have a full studio version (fan-made, I assume) of the show on my other laptop, if you can wait a bit longer for me to get to my other home :neyde:

-----

I keep reading that Bey is going to drop new material at the VMAs and announce a new/continued tour. I hope so :excited2: 

buy bionic

sillynate

Hi everyone :D I didn't want to make a new thread for this (I can't anyway :toofunny:) but I've recently began listening to Queen Bey and I'm really amazed. However, as a producer and singer-songwriter myself, I'm fascinated by changes in music. I love getting ideas and working on them, then working with other people and seeing how I started with a thought and turned it into something unique. I love listening to demos (usually leaked :blush:) from many different songs from different pop artists and listening to the changes.

That being said, I'm curious to know if anyone knows where I can find the demos for 'Ghost Around' 'It's What You Do' 'Heaven Couldn't Wait For You' and any others that were originally recorded by Boots and posted on the net. I've tried searching, but I couldn't find anything. However, the Web is super big and I'm sure someone has to have it. Thanks in advance :)

Obman

This might not be the right thread to ask but does anybody have that image of Beyoncé with the word "shook" spelt with her 'cheeks'? I swear I'm having the hardest time finding it on this site. Thanks! :kara: