đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Youtube Views Chart Thread

boysboysboys

Featured Posts

boysboysboys

I can just tell me what to do :)

Are you sure? We'll need to regularly update the posts with view counts. It can get tedious, and the constant opening/closing/embedding of Youtube videos will likely **** up your computer.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boysboysboys

• Magoo

• wiltedbliss

• jhonyguy04

GagaRunTheWorld

Are you sure? We'll need to regularly update the posts with view counts. It can get tedious, and the constant opening/closing/embedding of Youtube videos will likely **** up your computer.

yes i am but i dont know how to make video with photo in it in your post

boysboysboys

yes i am but i dont know how to make video with photo in it in your post

put the embed code for the video between and a with a / before the "m"

Edited by boysboysboys

Introvert

If she stops making mini movies then maybe her numbers will go up. Marry the Night was just no...and she didn't even have professional creative direction right? I'm so ready for a normal length music video from her that has professional creative direction and choreography :noparty:

boysboysboys

If she stops making mini movies then maybe her numbers will go up. Marry the Night was just no...and she didn't even have professional creative direction right? I'm so ready for a normal length music video from her that has professional creative direction and choreography :noparty:

It wasn't a bad video at all, but I do agree in a way.

Judas and Bad Romance are good examples of how well the Haus can handle the time constraint, if they really want to. They're definitely on to it.

Introvert

It wasn't a bad video at all, but I do agree in a way.

Judas and Bad Romance are good examples of how well the Haus can handle the time constraint, if they really want to. They're definitely on to it.

There was just something about that video that irked me. The execution was off for me when you compare it to the song :fail:

boysboysboys

There was just something about that video that irked me. The execution was off for me when you compare it to the song :fail:

Haha, maybe you can send them the message when you're at the Ball?

Personally though, I still want the long videos to happen sometime during eras. Maybe not for the singles, but something like the Crevettes films.

Introvert

Haha, maybe you can send them the message when you're at the Ball?

Personally though, I still want the long videos to happen sometime during eras. Maybe not for the singles, but something like the Crevettes films.

If only I could send them a message...

I like the epic mini-movies for the most part but not for every single, especially one as energetic and fun as Marry the Night. Its too much :noparty:

Edited by lkjgdhs

Squidward T

It's obvious Rihanna has more views cause she has about 13 more oficial videos than Gaga. Bieber has a lot of views cause of Baby.

Quick Sand

Gaga should release a video for Sheisse to hold the fans over. I've been craving a new video from her lately.

boysboysboys

It's obvious Rihanna has more views cause she has about 13 more oficial videos than Gaga. Bieber has a lot of views cause of Baby.

The US Charts guys confirmed that Rihanna cheats her video views. She links her fans to a site that plays her videos on loop (with proof). Plus, there are signs that Def Jam is giving VEVO payola.

Gaga should release a video for Sheisse to hold the fans over. I've been craving a new video from her lately.

:cry: Me too.

Edited by boysboysboys