💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think DWUW could have been Gaga's next BR?

Illuminati

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Idk if bad romance, but it would have been a massive hit.

with all the messy promotion it did really good, I still hear it on radio and dance to it in gay clubs. 

So yeah, with the correct era... 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreyw

If it would've been released that video that was never released nor leaked in full , it would've killed her career for good :rip: 

monketsharona

maybe not next BR but definitely a big hit..; The lack of good promo and video definitely hurt that single...

GagaMyBlood95

In terms of video views = yes

In terms of success/sales = nope

Head Empty

The song was not as special as Bad Romance, so I don't think so. Also, the Bad Romance video didn't rely as much on shock factor as DWUW. The Bad Romance video relied on visuals an cookiness, but not controversy. So by that logic, DWUW would not have been as much of a long term success.

If she came with a fierce video and wasn't a mess, it would have been her biggest hit since BR, yes.

Still pressed tbh. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

VOLANTIS

If it was more focused on her battle with the Media then it would have made an impact. This messy and slightly thirsty TMZ footage tells me she did right by scrapping it. She would have been dragged harder than Judas and would lose major GP support. Probably wouldn't have gotten the iconic Oscar Performance as well. 

The song could have had a more powerful video than BR if steered correctly. But she crashed and burned. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Phlop

It could've been TEOG/Paparazzi big. I think the only song actually able to be Bad Romance big was Venus (and I'm dead serious) with a great video. 

BYE

Serendipity

Her biggest smash tbh

I believe it would've been even bigger than BR

ROTY was in the bag for DWUW

It should've been the lead from the very start tbh

And I still wonder why they never sent the Xtina and Rick remix to radio

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Music

it makes me so frustrated. seriously, one of Gaga's best.

I still hear it being played in shops where I am - I secretly am belting out the words in my mind, haha! :')

in fact, the other day, I saw a whole bunch of people singing it on Snapchat, I almost died.

Slade

Not Bad Romance/Poker Face big, but it would have been huge. Absolutely would've been her biggest hit since Born This Way or The Edge of Glory. It was one of the best single choices of her career, it just should've been that way from the start so she would've had more time to plan for it.

ARTPOPchamp

Um, no. Who cares. The song is awful, the video concept was dreadful. The song sucks. Move on, it's 2015, quit living in 2013 and in your shoulda woulda coulda mindset. MOVE ON. 

Archived