celeb

'B***h I'm Madonna' featuring cameos of Katy, Miley, Nicki, Rita & Beyoncé

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

It would be exciting to see Gaga in the video, but I won't be bothered if she isn't..

Jjang

god so many basics in one video. thats the pop industry for ya, joining forces to create one magically mediocre product to sell off of name basis. ​

Rita Ora aside, they are all interesting individuals / artists. Stop fooling yourself.

monketsharona

I hope Gaga won't be a part of this mess. :bye:

​Don't take it too seriously, I'm pretty sure it's going to be a fun video

Yanko

god so many basics in one video. thats the pop industry for ya, joining forces to create one magically mediocre product to sell off of name basis. 

​the word basic lost its meaning here lmao 

Bad Bromance

I would be surprised if Gaga said yes, provided that she was asked to do it.

Gags would only appear in a video of another artist only if she is featured in the song.

​Yeah, I agree with you.  I don't think Gaga would appear in anybody else's video if she's not featured in the song.  But who knows, though?  I guess we can expect the unexpected with Gaga.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Houdini

I don't get all this hate toward her and her new video I mean she just want to have fun shooting a video with other pop singers for her new song what's wrong with that ? I mean she's Madonna, a 30+ years career singer, I think it's time for her to just have fun and not take herself too seriously, this video is gonna be fun and pleasant to watch, what's the problem ?

Bad Bromance

Taylor's influence! :legend:

​Taylor, ha never ending impact!    :applause:   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

HighwayGuy

Gaga better be smart enough to not be part of this 

The media will go all out on this claiming Madonna is copying Taylor to try and be popular and that all of the celeb's in Madonna's MV are there because they're pressed that Taylor didn't invite them to her video 

It just won't turn out well :rip:

Archived