Gaga and Taylor out in Serbia tonight

JustYouandI

Featured Posts

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lego

Thos legs.:giveup:

She probably heard about all the beautiful women in Serbia, but they can't compete with her. :creepflop:

FreePalestine

Gangie

Reminds me of 2008ga but more stunning

If I like it, then that's what I get!

StarryNight

she looks amazing :giveup: 

@nikola I'm not sure but this is near beton hala right? If so, than you were right, they probably visited Kalemegdan as well :air:   Ja mislim da su oni posle zavrsili i na nekom splavu, pogledaj Gagu :teehee:

Pure Adrenaline

slay them saggy boobz Gagz :Jase:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

nikola

@nikola I'm not sure but this is near beton hala right? If so, than you were right, they probably visited Kalemegdan as well :air:   Ja mislim da su oni posle zavrsili i na nekom splavu, pogledaj Gagu :teehee:

​ako su posetili kalemegdan a ja nisam bio tamo isecicu sebi noge xDDD...........Hahahaha zamisli Gagu na splavu pijanu igra uz domacu muziku LOL........

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

lego

​ako su posetili kalemegdan a ja nisam bio tamo isecicu sebi noge xDDD...........Hahahaha zamisli Gagu na splavu pijanu igra uz domacu muziku LOL........

Ako nije isla na splav, bolje da nije ni dolazila tbh. 

FreePalestine

nikola

Ako nije isla na splav, bolje da nije ni dolazila tbh. 

​hahahaha....da da LOL

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

filsns

They were only seen by people from clubs/restaurants Cantina de Frida and Toro walking along the Sava river. They didn't enter any club or restaurant there... Bodyguards kept people away so no one was able to meet them or get an autograph. This is the place:

beton-hala.jpg

Still no info on the hotel, or if they are going to Tara mountain where the filming for Taylor's movie is happening.

nikola

They were only seen by people from clubs/restaurants Cantina de Frida and Toro walking along the Sava river. They didn't enter any club or restaurant there... Bodyguards kept people away so no one was able to meet them or get an autograph. This is the place:

beton-hala.jpg

Still no info on the hotel, or if they are going to Tara mountain where the filming for Taylor's movie is happening.

​its really sad how people didnt get a chance to meet her.....i mena i guess its cuz she came here for a private visit but still its first time Serbian monsters can see her

Archived