💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Just now, Qualle1 said:

Honey, I am luckily wealthy. The amount of money I spent for all of the five tickets so far is forgettable and doesn't bug me at all...

Then what The f are you whining hear about?! I don't understand you at ALL. O.o 

And read The two posts above you and HAVE A ****ING SEAT with you start time b---hing! 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qualle1
15 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

When did the ticket say the concert would start? Because in my artRAVE show for example opening acts were at 8:30pm and Gaga at 9:30pm, she was like 15 minutes late but no one booed her for that. I think that kind of delay is completely normal and forgettable.

Hi!

The ticket says, the show would start at 8:00 PM. Everyone knows, that the DJ (opening act) would play / perform around 45 minutes. So, it would have been perfect, if Madonna would have started her show within 30 minutes. But she did not start her show at 9:15 PM. Madonna came on stage at 10:20 PM - more than one hour later than expected. In fact, the booing started at around 9:45 PM - one hour after the DJ ended his set...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

3 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

Hi!

The ticket says, the show would start at 8:00 PM. Everyone knows, that the DJ (opening act) would play / perform around 45 minutes. So, it would have been perfect, if Madonna would have started her show within 30 minutes. But she did not start her show at 9:15 PM. Madonna came on stage at 10:20 PM - more than one hour later than expected. In fact, the booing started at around 9:45 PM - one hour after the DJ ended his set...

Well its not about what you think or want. She starts at 9.20-10, later if something goes wrong like in Köln 10.15. Embrace this fact and you don't have unrealistic expectations and wont be disapointed by your own desires. Live in reality and you are free to enjoy life.

Qualle1

You don't seem to understand, that thousands of people were disappointed. Not only me.

And if she really would care for her fans, why did she start the 2nd show again way too late - at 10:00 PM - without being able to perform the entire setlist?!?

This is unprofessional...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Bellatrix
42 minutes ago, Snow said:

Then what The f are you whining hear about?! I don't understand you at ALL. O.o 

And read The two posts above you and HAVE A ****ING SEAT with you start time b---hing! 

Don't waste your time on him. He's probably nothing more than a tragic no-lifer troll.

Just now, RebelPOP said:

Don't waste your time on him. He's probably nothing more than a tragic troll.

Indeed :) 

MonsterOfSpain
32 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

Hi!

Oh I see, so that was quite a big delay... I would have been kinda upset too

1 minute ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Oh I see, so that was quite a big delay... I would have been kinda upset too

What delay?! Shes supposed to be on at 9.30-10. Not at 9.15 -_-  9.45 for Gaga is ok but not for M? And as said there was delays because of tec issues. Something to do with another stage or something... Its not only because of her.

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, Snow said:

What delay?! Shes supposed to be on at 9.30-10. Not at 9.15 -_- 

from 9:30 to 10:15 there are 45 minutes, almost an hour. I wouldn't have booed her but I understand some people would get a bit angry because of that, you have to understand that not everybody who is attending is a big fan, most people attending are just casual listeners.

4 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

from 9:30 to 10:15 there are 45 minutes, almost an hour. I wouldn't have booed her but I understand some people would get a bit angry because of that, you have to understand that not everybody who is attending is a big fan, most people attending are just casual listeners.

I know that but there was a reason so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Its really about 30 mins. Nothing like mdna. Now that was laaaate.

MonsterOfSpain
Just now, Snow said:

I know that but there was a reason so it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Its really about 30 mins. Nothing like during mdna. Now that was laaaate.

Well but if Madonna knows that she's always short of time she should start rehearsing earlier, or make the actual beggining time appear in the tickets. Because as long as I know this wasn't an isolated case.

2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

I am a fan and still don't like the show to start so late. There is no real excuse. It's not like she's doing shows or even this specific show for the first time. Waiting more than one hour after the DJ set closed is a bit much. The DJ sucks most of the time anyway, but I learned my lesson at mdna and will be there no sooner than 9 pm. 

4 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Well but if Madonna knows that she's always short of time she should start rehearsing earlier, or make the actual beggining time appear in the tickets. Because as long as I know this wasn't an isolated case.

The problem is realky like she has said many times, there's not enough time in a day. She sleeps like 4 hours... Too much to do and check.

I agree that tickets should say approx time. But understand that she has been late twice this tour. And no later than 22.20. So not that much. Usually between 9.30-10

I don't have a problem with ppl wanting her to star earlier oe being disapointed for being even 15 min late. Rational discussion is great! My problem started with The comments of lazyness, doesnt care for fans, unprofessional, past heyday etc Bs The user spewed out.

MonsterOfSpain
2 minutes ago, Snow said:

I don't have a problem with ppl wanting her to star earlier oe being disapointed for being even 15 min late. Rational discussion is great! My problem started with The comments of lazyness, doesnt care for fans, unprofessional, past heyday etc Bs The user spewed out.

Yeah you're right, I'm sure Madonna doesn't enjoy being late and disappointing fans. At the end she's a human being like all of us and she makes mistakes sometimes.  

What a load of nonsense- with the exception of Spain which is later, concerts start around 8.45- 9pm across most of Europe- starting at 10pm is already an hour later than it should be. It's not hard to do- if it takes 5 hours to get the show ready then make sure you start rehearsals on time- have respect for the people who pay your ridiculous ticket prices and go to the shows- I saw her in Edinburgh in 2012 and she knew about curfew in the soundcheck and still couldn't bother to start on time to play the whole show

Technical issues??? Not buying that one....it can't be more complex than other tours that manage to start on time...and odd she never had a problem up to S&S.....

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived