💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

still doesnt mean ****. I'm on this thread bc i can. last time i checked it was a public forum

riiiight oke then... Maybe you should find another channel to release your hateful delusions... Just a suggestion.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dlioncourt91

still doesnt mean ****. I'm on this thread bc i can. last time i checked it was a public forum

Trolling isn't allowed on here. :laughga:

Go back to your bridge.

venusian

Trolling isn't allowed on here. :laughga:

Go back to your bridge.

oh no you got me there!

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Gianni Versace

i love the queen of pop.Ozvoc6l.gif

living 4 love remains one of the best songs (and videos) released this year imho 

Ozvoc6l.gif

AmenTheNight

Oh my, Secret is so good, I missed this song so much since the DWT. I wish it could replace WTG permanently on the setlist, I'm even ready to forget about Ghosttown if she performs Secret every night :flutter:

She did Secret again in Portland and some say she had changed The Holy WTer outfit a bit, though I havent seen any pics yet.

Hopefully with the arrival of Secret into the set list, Take a Bow isn't far off. Pls Madge :pray:

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

I already paid for my ticket , I'll go see it... I also hyped my friend who is gonna come with me. My friend probably won't realize that this tour is not up to madonna's standards since she is not very interested in such topics. 

But I am very disappointed tbh. Compared to MDNA Tour, this show screams that Madonna(and her creativity) is approaching to an end... Even lows of MDNA Tour was so much better than this show.

Spanish Medley is totally horrific(choreography, melodic harmony), arrangement of Like a Virgin is so so so bad, it feels like prepared by a 10 years old trying to create a beat with garageband. Backdrops are the worst of Madonna in 21th century except couple ones. Compared to MDNA tour, it is so obvious that Madonna and her crew did not really think deeply about performances etc...

Except Iconic and Holy Water, no performance is at the level of 3 previous tours. 

PS: Don't get me wrong if you're planning to buy tickets. It is a good show, but Madonna downgraded herself. With her last 3 tours, she established herself as a touring superpower with unrivaled performances, unbelievable details and creativity. Details, and creativity wise, it can be compared to Piece of Me residency and Prismatic World Tour, or maybe considered as worse than these shows. To me, a Madonna show that can be compared to any other pop star's tour is simply a failure that tells that Queen is not gonna sit on the throne for too long.

PS2: I am so angry, because my expectations were much higher for those goddamn ticket prices ... She said it was expensive to see her but it was worth it before MDNA Tour... If she said something like that now, I would throw a tomato to the stage.

PS3: Setlist sucks too... No songs from COADF, Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories. But sings Burning up rock version (already done), Candy Shop (oh my goodness, f*ck Madonna's raw sugar), Body Shop (one of the most worked performances in the show, yet still one of worst Madonna songs ever, Spanish Lesson v2.0), L4L (the same performance we've seen billion times) I'll just stop here...

how so incredibly sad you havnt even seen th show but for YouTube and you're basing your opinion already from that.  Cell phone crap video horrible sound etc   This show was designed to showcase her and the music which after all is what it's about. The fact you could give this opinion and not seen the show in person is really sad.  Fortunately reviews wholly disagree with you. They actually went to see it first

http://www.wweek.com/2015/10/18/concert-review-madonna-at-moda-center-1017/

Hopefully with the arrival of Secret into the set list, Take a Bow isn't far off. Pls Madge :pray:

she's saving that for her farewell tour

The San Jose show is tomorrow. I'm broke but I really really want to go. Ugh

a friend who was visiting Portland went down to get a last minute ticket and everything was gone he walked around near stage entrance and some how met the head of her security detail and he gave him a comp ticket!  Worth a try

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived