Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

I'm happy she did the traditional Living For Love performance she did at award shows. I loved the performances and got to see it in person, although ngl I was afraid for her with the cape :rip: 

Im so happy that she did BIM in totally not excepted setting like you know, party thing or something. I love this! 

love thius

i hope nicki will join her in the future 

I'm glad she did La Isla Bonita straight-up (unlike Confessions/S&S even though they were still good). It's definitely one of her most memorable and recognizable hits so I'm glad it was included

PopBitch

I was confused with the set list at first but after seeing the videos and understanding the concept of the show I think it's freakin epic. 

Bitch I'm Madonna, like a virgin, and la vie en rose are my favorites so far. And I'm excited about Burning up being in there. She's slaying that sh*t. 

They are times I love Madonna on guitar and times I suffer through it.  But her performance of Burning Up was fierce.  The backdrop was epic.  I love her costumes for this tour so much, also.

I think the setlist is perfect. Yes, we could've done without Candy Shop for the third consecutive time and trade it in for a gem like Hung Up or whatever, but that doesn't matter. It's a perfect balance between the old and the new and she has the biggest catalogue in pop, she'll never satisfy everyone...

Didymus

Not a lot of interesting stuff here. Fan pleasing for the most part, which is of course absolutely fine, but there's little here that really contributes to her touring history.

Her movements are beginning to look unconvincing as well. Quite surprising 'cause her physique seemed to be absolutely crisp during the MDNA Tour.

Meh, I had a feeling I wasn't gonna like it after seeing the era promo.

britneybritney4

They are times I love Madonna on guitar and times I suffer through it.  This performance of Burning Up was fierce.  I love her costumes for this tour so much, also.

I can imagine her being 22 years old and writing this song. I think that's why she included it in this section. Where it all started. :sara:

Not a lot of interesting stuff here. Fan pleasing for the most part, which is of course absolutely fine, but there's little here that really contributes to her touring history.

Her movements are beginning to look unconvincing as well. Quite surprising 'cause her physique seemed to be absolutely crisp during the MDNA Tour.

Meh, I had a feeling I wasn't gonna like it after seeing the era promo.

probably some first night stiffnes, she was more loose The second night. And sshe and her pro-athlete physique still kicks every other pop starlets behind over half her age ;) Just check her workout routine.... Insane! 

bionic

They are times I love Madonna on guitar and times I suffer through it.  But her performance of Burning Up was fierce.  The backdrop was epic.  I love her costumes for this tour so much, also.

i see ha messing up the lyrics :green: 

buy bionic

my sister saw a clip of rh tour on tv and she praised for dancing in her age and she said : "look at her jumping up and down like a 20 year old so amazing" :whitney:  

I don't even think I was Alive for half of those tours.... lol

I saw the MDNA tour and it was by far the most disappointing concert of my life. My mom a long time Madonna fan said it was her worst ever and she would never see Madonna again. So yea I don't think im going to this one but I hope its beter.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived