Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Prismatic

hahaha :D well then I suggest you watch them all and prepare to be SLAYED! ( maybe skip The two first though... )

Who's That Girl tour isn't too bad actually. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Monster

Well...i can barely name 10 madonna's songs so lol :shocked: 

You should watch the MDNA Tour then the Confessions Tour. Your mind will be blown:reductive2:

GGD Presidential Elections

PopBitch

I dont know any of these tours lol so i voted for the first one :lmao: 

YouTube is your friend, then.

Here's one of my fave performances because of the sheer darkly beautiful dramatic beauty of the set design and choreography and one of my favorite songs.  Artistry in concert.

The spectacular opening to the Confessions Tour

Well, after many many months without visiting the forum, I decided to visit just to see what the reactions on the RHT were, and I must say I am not one bit surprised with the same negative people trying to drag Madonna at every chance they got.

Anyone who truly appreciates Madonna and doesn't have a bias against the Queen of Pop can see how special and amazing this show is.

Just a few examples of all the praise the show is receiving:

- The Washington Blade: "Madonna brings A-game again ... Her range, tone quality and interpretive abilities have improved with age."https://www.washingtonblade.com/2015/09/14/madonna-brings-a-game-again-on-rebel-heart-tour/

- Washington Post: #‎RebelHeartTour‬ in Washington DC an "astonishing spectacle" that highly pleased Madonna fans. https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/on-rebel-heart-tour-stop-madonna-doesnt-miss-a-beat/2015/09/13/e0228b9a-5a59-11e5-8e9e-dce8a2a2a679_story.html

- New York Daily News rave review for Madonna ‪#‎RebelHeartTour‬: "The triumph of the 'Rebel Heart' tour is how it finds Madonna taking ownership of her legacy with an unprecedented maturity."http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/music/madonna-rebel-heart-tour-shows-singer-blast-article-1.2354738

- Montreal Gazette: "In a spare-no-expense theatrical spectacle that artfully flowed from showstopper to showstopper, she proved once again that she doesn’t just crave the spotlight — she owns it." http://montrealgazette.com/entertainment/music/concert-review-madonnas-rebel-heart-tour-starts-beating-at-the-bell-centre

Yes, that it, she owns it. 30 years after her career began and no one is stopping her.

Don't get me wrong, La Vie is one of my fave performances... I just thought something from I'm Breathless would've been cute. And yeah, Unapologetic Bitch is a great way to end but it's so random :deadbanana: It's probably my least fave number of the night with the awkward fan-onstage-banana shtick and messy closing 'bye bye b---hes' snapchat backdrop. :lmao: That's the only complaint I really have tho.

iloveit123

Don't get me wrong, La Vie is one of my fave performances... I just thought something from I'm Breathless would've been cute. And yeah, Unapologetic Bitch is a great way to end but it's so random :deadbanana: It's probably my least fave number of the night with the awkward fan-onstage-banana shtick and messy closing 'bye bye b---hes' snapchat backdrop. :lmao: That's the only complaint I really have tho.

Yeah, thankfully it is followed by the encore of "Holiday"... if it just ended with UB I'd be pissed, haha

high heeled fem

:wao:FINALLY im GOING TO A MADGE SHOW SRSLY THIS IS AMAZING WOWWW HOLY WATER 

Shes playuing deeper and deeper wow!

the thig that sucks is there is no hold tight and she changed originals a bit but wow shes playung songs like trye blue!! first time in years

gaga get yr **** together!! BTWB and TMB had layers! like this madonna tour has.... sadly art rave didnt i hope for LG5 she will get it back, more layers and why dont u give interludes and chances for the dancers to do solos? that really bugs ne

Psychedelic

After watching the whole show my real impression is that I'm very satisifed, I'm definitely going. 

Even though the order of the songs is random at times and not including Ghosttown was a crime imo, she gave with this show what I was craving from her, something much more organic, acoustic, soulful and vocal-oriented. And yes, it is no lie, her voice sounds great, definitely one of her best vocal tours along with RIT, CT and DWT!

PopBitch

:wao:FINALLY im GOING TO A MADGE SHOW SRSLY THIS IS AMAZING WOWWW HOLY WATER 

Shes playuing deeper and deeper wow!

the thig that sucks is there is no hold tight and she changed originals a bit but wow shes playung songs like trye blue!! first time in years

gaga get yr **** together!! BTWB and TMB had layers! like this madonna tour has.... sadly art rave didnt i hope for LG5 she will get it back, more layers and why dont u give interludes and chances for the dancers to do solos? that really bugs ne

Madge is known for how she changes up oldies, and 80 percent of the time it's magnificent.  I remember thinking not Like a Virgin on Confessions, because I don't care about that '80s song.   But I loved what they did to it.  It always still keeps the melody, just the underling music is given a fresh or interesting twist.

I loved this LAV and Madonna's high energy funky dancy was just joyous to watch and right out close to the audience.  It's one of my favs on video right now and I'm sure will be a highlight on tour.

I agree about Deeper and Deeper.  I can't get over she's playing, one of my favorite songs of hers.  And that clip I posted showed the choreography with the dancers up close, and now I can't wait.  Plus, she sounds fantastic on it.

This tour looks very cheap compared to her previous tbh

lol are you blind. The costumes alone... And The stage and ALL... Just no :) nothing cheap about it.

Gaga Monster

New Tour Dates

January 6, 2016 Mexico City Mexico Palacio de los Deportes

January 10, 2016 San Antonio United States AT&T Center

January 12, 2016 Houston Toyota Center 

January 14, 2016 Tulsa BOK Center

January 16, 2016 Louisville KFC Yum! Center

January 18, 2016 Nashville Bridgestone Arena 

February 4, 2016 Taipei Taiwan Taipei Arena 

February 9, 2016 Bangkok Thailand IMPACT Arena 

February 13, 2016 Tokyo Japan Saitama Super Arena 

February 17, 2016 Hong Kong Hong Kong AsiaWorld–Arena