💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

PopBitch

The merch was AMAZING, the best merch from the tours I've been. And mess, Ghosttown is great and would have definitely fit with Hearbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore

But I guess I'm mad because she did songs like Body Shop but not Ghosttown, which is not only better, but also a fan fave, AND a single from the album :emma:

(I'll be honest, the only messy part of the show was Body Shop with the tires choreo :rip: MJH with chairs mess teas)

I'd like her to take out Devil Pray and put in Ghosttown.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

I'd like her to take out Devil Pray and put in Ghosttown.

I LOVED Devil Pray :giveup: I would have taken out Body Shop definitely

Prismatic

I had to buy one of the cheapest things they were selling :rip:

this is why i need to save money whnever madonnas not touring... :giveup: 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

VenusBlackStar

I saw a few photos of her outfits and I live for them. I do hope I get a chance to see her live sometime soon. I'd be a bad gay if I pass up on a Madonna concert if the opportunity comes up :pole:

Prismatic

I saw a few photos of her outfits and I live for them. I do hope I get a chance to see her live sometime soon. I'd be a bad gay if I pass up on a Madonna concert if the opportunity comes up :pole:

youre also a bad gay if you pass cher lbr. 

VenusBlackStar

youre also a bad gay if you pass cher lbr. 

Oh don't worry, she's on my list, too. Except the odds of seeing her live are kinda slim these days lol

Prismatic

Oh don't worry, she's on my list, too. Except the odds of seeing her live are kinda slim these days lol

if you're in the us, i think the chances of seeing the grandmother of gays is more likely than the princess of gays (kylie). 

Might I ask why?

The most common criticism was that the sound system was a mess & that she didn't perform enough hits. Is that the case for you too?

1) she was 2 hours late and rude. Telling people "stand up you ****ing ass hole" And pointing people out. Its hard to enjoy a concert with that.

2) She sounded a mess vocally.

3) She remixed her hits into slower versions and tried to make then more theatrical. It was all over the place. and she doesn't have the voice for that.

combined all that with 800$ a ticket so yea I was not happy and neither was anyone around me.

I will give her this. She is one of the best movers Ive ever seen. Very sharp and smooth. Especially great for a women of her age.

BurqaSwg

the longest show I've been to but seemed like the shortest. I want to go back and dance my a** off again. For a first Madonna's concert, I absolutely loved it. #5$merchcauseimbroke

(I'll be honest, the only messy part of the show was Body Shop with the tires choreo :rip: MJH with chairs mess teas)

whait what... I loved Body Shop! Such a nice choreo with that beautiful backdrop which leads to true blue! Suits The 50's rockabilly theme thing perfectly as its a notch to Grease, with Travolta and Newton John. There's The carrage scene too... I used to not like The song but I love it on tour. Suits perfectly The theme of infactuation (it all starts with the outer beauty, right) and first love before it get Deeper (and Deeper), true blue even ;) and of course ends in tragedy and Heartbreak which isnt to say she doesnt pick herself up and feel shiny and New ;)

Body Shop is a cute performance, let's not.

Ghosttown would have been a great addition but I guess it just didn't fit with the theme/story of the show? It's not like she slays it vocally or anything anyways, and it could have been so lackluster in an arena so maybe the exclusion was a blessing!

--

Burning Up
Vogue
True Blue
Deeper And Deeper
Love Don't Live Here Anymore
Like A Virgin
La Isla Bonita
Dress You Up / Into The Groove / Everybody / Lucky Star
Who's That Girl
Music
Material Girl
Holiday

To be fair the classics included on the setlist all slay.. Live To Tell and Sorry would have been great inclusions though (Live To Tell fitting somewhere around HeartBreakCity/LDLHA and Sorry mashed with Like A Virgin for ha revival when she picks herself up):giveup: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived