Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Water/Vogue is so genius, I love it. The Last Supper ending is perfect lol

The intro is definitely one of her best and I'm in love with the last segment

I just love this Blasphemy!!! Serve that *** Juice as The final supper :) better vid! 

What's the sample around 4:17? I think I've already heard it...

This performance is everything. I actually was scared that she even included holy water on the setlist.

My Little Phoney

Okay so based of the videos I've seen, the show looks great production-wise, but kind of like a mish-mash of all her past tours. I do like the fact that she seems more relaxed and human than before.

What's the sample around 4:17? I think I've already heard it...

This performance is everything. I actually was scared that she even included holy water on the setlist.

I don't think it really a ssample... Its just very basic baroque style cembalo playing and operatic choir. 

Everyone singing True Blue :giveup: the transition into Deeper and Deeper :giveup: 

This show is everything ngl

yeah and to my surprise, I looove Body SShop before them! It just works so well with The beautiful backdrop and choreo! (Not my favourites on The album and I don't really love The autotune on The verses, other than that, love it)

I found the 'sample' y'all mentioned to be very like the breakdown in Like A Virgin on the Blond Ambition tour??

PopBitch

You got to go to opening night?  I am so jealous.  I can't imagine being there and experiencing everything for the first time with no clue beforehand what to expect.  Was the opening performance as amazing as it looked on the video I saw?  The video leading into the song was brilliant and the performance of Iconic looked stunning.

britneybritney4

I was confused with the set list at first but after seeing the videos and understanding the concept of the show I think it's freakin epic. 

Bitch I'm Madonna, like a virgin, and la vie en rose are my favorites so far. And I'm excited about Burning up being in there. She's slaying that sh*t. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived