💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Spock

​Oh no no, level 1B is level 1 :laughga: When I said B1/B2/B3 I meant floor B1/B2/B3, the 3 seated sections at the end of the heart runway :yes: 

​Oh okay okay. This has to be the most annoying layout/prices ever :madge:

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

​Oh, you mean the cheap version of the Bangerz and Prism tours?

​Are you talking about artRAVE? lmao...

If that's what you think then I feel completely sorry for you and I hope you stay basic like this...

Fake monster detected...

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life

​You do realize this is the woman that paved the current pattern of all major pop tours of today, right? i just wanted you to know that your statement is rather ridiculous and distasteful, boring. next.

IDGAF if she paved the current pattern...so far the stage looks like it's at least a little bit inspired by the artRAVE and I thought I'd make a joke about it...I just wanted you to know that you're pressed and a rude assh*le if you can't respect my opinion...the fact that you're so defensive shows how much your diva has decayed...trash fans also, like yourself

Spock

IDGAF if she paved the current pattern...so far the stage looks like it's at least a little bit inspired from the artRAVE and I thought I'd make a joke about it...I just wanted you to know that you're pressed and a rude assh*le

​Um, you're the one coming to the Madonna tour thread and stirring sh*t up. The only pressed asshole here is you.

Battle 4 Ur Life

​Um, you're the one coming to the Madonna tour thread and stirring sh*t up. The only pressed asshole here is you.

​eat my s*

Battle 4 Ur Life

#soedgy

​wtv, I was making a freaking joke but you people ruined my good mood. deal with it.

Spock

​wtv, I was making a freaking joke but you people ruined my good mood. deal with it.

​Deal with the wp

Battle 4 Ur Life

​Deal with the wp

​you deserve one too for calling me an asshole when I wasn't even adressing your pathetic a**, don't you think?...next time let your peers defend themselves, you ****ing rat

Spock

​you deserve one too for calling me an asshole when I wasn't even adressing your pathetic a**, don't you think?...next time let your peers defend themselves, you ****ing rat

​I didn't call you an asshole, I just reverted the insult back to you before you edited the original post but hey, stay salty

Haroon

so far the stage looks like it's at least a little bit inspired by the artRAVE

​How? :confused: 

Houdini

IDGAF if she paved the current pattern...so far the stage looks like it's at least a little bit inspired by the artRAVE and I thought I'd make a joke about it...I just wanted you to know that you're pressed and a rude assh*le if you can't respect my opinion...the fact that you're so defensive shows how much your diva has decayed...trash fans also, like yourself

​Dacayed ? She added second shows in 7 cities in North America and 7 cities in Europe and even added a third show in Turin. The only stadium show of the tour is already sold out. Gaga only added two second shows in two cities in NA and only in London and Paris (where it was a theatre) she added shows. Even Madonna when she is in her lowest peak of her career can sold more than Gaga in her early career peak. Madonna with 32 years of career can sold more tickets and create bigger demand than a 6 years's career artists. If you want to talk about decay look at the Artrave and compare it to the Monster Ball or the BTWB

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived