💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Giorgio Moroder talks about his participation in LG5

Gagalvaro

Featured Posts

RexxyC

lmao i'm done with gaga for now, i'll come back in a year when she's done with this pet line nonsense :saladga:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is too busy posting Instagram pictures of Asia and her engagement ring. :gaycat:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Slayer

brb going out to buy a dog so I can dress it up in clothes from her pet clothing line.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

RBNLM

​But she has been working with RedOne in the studio...

​for his record maybe (?) :Jase:

Dangerous Man

Uhmm...

tumblr_inline_n5h3u87UMx1rvcuty.gif

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Teal Ambition

Pretty sure this is old

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

aaronyoji

im so indifferent to him anyways, his recent work with other artists has been mediocre. and before you all jump up my scrotum and say "BUut WOkring with gaga is DIFFEREnt cuz she has more inputtt!11" or say how everything he makes is great because he's a legend, lemme just say no one's style really changes that that much regardless of who theyre working with. if his recent stuff is mediocre then its mediocre and thats not gonna change just because he works with gaga. i dont want to hear some tired disco rehash with stale underproduced synths and uninspired melodies sorry. 

FrankGutz

waiting ha next album untill 2020 tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Shaney

im so indifferent to him anyways, his recent work with other artists has been mediocre. and before you all jump up my scrotum and say "BUut WOkring with gaga is DIFFEREnt cuz she has more inputtt!11" or say how everything he makes is great because he's a legend, lemme just say no one's style really changes that that much regardless of who theyre working with. if his recent stuff is mediocre then its mediocre and thats not gonna change just because he works with gaga. i dont want to hear some tired disco rehash with stale underproduced synths and uninspired melodies sorry. 

Yaaasss

Chromichiga

Lol im more focused on RedOne and gaga rather than more EDM Giorgio tbh

Battle 4 Ur Life

*stanning hard* *breathing heavy* OMFG...Ok...It's ok...that's actually a solid true answer giving Gagz is actually very busy herself. I just hope that things "melt" at some point between the 2 of them. This collab LEGIT HAS. TO. HAPPEN imo.

inb4 Lady Gaga's "Frozen". the spacedisco anthem of the post-post-post 70's revival. :wao: :usrs::gaycat:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

monketsharona

Of course she's busy working on the most important thing of her career : the creation of a dog clothing line.

I'm sad he's not involved anymore.

Archived