💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Drake Bell: "Sorry....still calling you Bruce."

Stef

Featured Posts

MahoganySnitch

It's nice to know Drake Bell apparently didn't cross a line but those calling him out (using the same right to speech he has, btw) have. :awkney:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LePetitGAGABLover

I have no idea who he is, like no shade, really :awkney:

MV5BMTkyNDg4MDE0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzYx

He's the skinny one:lolly:

UC PiXELVISION

No it's not like that at all. 

​ok... Are you serious?

zexion_armando

And its just a name from someone Bruce/Caitlyn doesn't care about. Obviously Drake doesn't care, why should Bruce/Caitlyn?

Benji

And its just a name from someone Bruce/Caitlyn doesn't care about. Obviously Drake doesn't care, why should Bruce/Caitlyn?

​Because someone has gone through decades and decades of internal torment and a constant feeling of irremovable sadness because they simply can't be who they really are. To you, it may just be a name but to them, this means everything to them.

You (and @Admin, for that matter) should really try and imagine being in that situation to that extent. Having something as simple as what you all take for granted, your identity, simply not being at all reflective of who you really are. Both your negative comments, and others here, are actually quite distressing to read as someone with just enough compassion to try and empathize with trans individuals... I can't even imagine what reading your comments would make a trans person feel.

zexion_armando

​Because someone has gone through decades and decades of internal torment and a constant feeling of irremovable sadness because they simply can't be who they really are. To you, it may just be a name but to them, this means everything to them.

You (and @Admin, for that matter) should really try and imagine being in that situation to that extent. Having something as simple as what you all take for granted, your identity, simply not being at all reflective of who you really are. Both your negative comments, and others here, are actually quite distressing to read as someone with just enough compassion to try and empathize with trans individuals... I can't even imagine what reading your comments would make a trans person feel.

​Empathy? I dont know what that is.

And distressing... Umm...

I always love posting this image in response to people getting worked up over something they saw on the internet.
qJFr0qe.jpg

Who cares at all? No one. you can be a guy, a girl, a damned end table for all I care. Its whatever *you* want to be, so I don't have to pay attention or care or accept it. You can keep your bleeding heart.

uo111

​No it isn't. It would be the same if that had been my name for 60 years.

​So what you're saying is that in another 60 years, you'll call her Caitlyn? And if you meet someone and they tell you their name, how do you know how long they have been going by that name?

Your arbitrary standards are just that. It's a desperate attempt to justify unnecessary hate rather than a real attempt at logic. 

HANZ

sorry.........you're still a flop

tumblr_ljrm5olsST1qbz270o1_500.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

HANZ

Being a transphobic ass isn't going to get you enough attention to fix this mess. 

CGcNQujWgAEBRNC.jpg

You can't even say his opinion is his 2 cents because he's 600k under :rip: 

​CGcLOhfUAAA4_5g.jpg

kim-kardashian-kanye-west-engagement-gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Benji

​Empathy? I dont know what that is.
And distressing... Umm...

I always love posting this image in response to people getting worked up over something they saw on the internet.
qJFr0qe.jpg

Who cares at all? No one. you can be a guy, a girl, a damned end table for all I care. Its whatever *you* want to be, so I don't have to pay attention or care or accept it. You can keep your bleeding heart.

You're really going to lean on the philosophies of a rapper on cyber bullying... when addressing the topic of discrimination? Please, you can do better than that, but if you want to roll with it, then let's do it.

You're telling people who are often socially rejected, to walkway from the one thing that gives them interaction with others? You want them to abandon their only potential support, because some bigots feel the need to throw another barrage of hate at them?

If that's what you're really saying then expand your circles and learn a little about the world and it's inhabitants.

zexion_armando

You're really going to lean on the philosophies of a rapper on cyber bullying... when addressing the topic of discrimination? Please, you can do better than that, but if you want to roll with it, then let's do it.

You're telling people who are often socially rejected, to walkway from the one thing that gives them interaction with others? You want them to abandon their only potential support, because some bigots feel the need to throw another barrage of hate at them?

If that's what you're really saying then expand your circles and learn a little about the world and it's inhabitants.

​Its always pathetic how people crave validation from others when it comes to their own choices.

If the internet is their only "potential" support, then their lives are far from saving, and its pathetic to insinuate otherwise.

Don't even try to front and think a nice message from some slacktavist in Cali is going to suddenly make you a happier person. If anything, all it does it promote the stupid idea of an "internet hug box."

Sexxx

Can we stop paying mind to Drake Bell? He's getting exactly what he wanted

Archived