Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Katy Perry reportedly will diss Taylor Swift on her new album!

Enhsa

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdreams

Basically the popcorn emote x100000 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Serendipity

In the meantime you can buy 1989 1989 times! :party: 

​Fixed it for you sis

The power of Taylord

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

TheOriginalOne

No she won't. They might have had harsh feelings against each other for a while, but for the most this feud seems to be made up by the media. :saladga:

VOLANTIS

Anything to keep us low-lives hyped I guess. 

LAaZadG.gif

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Serendipity

Time will tell

Serendipity

Watch out Taylor, you’ve ticked off the wrong people! Katy is reportedly ‘determined’ to one-up Taylor’s ‘Bad Blood’ diss song with an even better revenge song of her own — and she’s apparently getting help from John Mayer, who dated both of them!

Oh snap, this feud is about to be turned up a notch! Seeing Taylor Swift, 25, debut her “Bad Blood” music video with all of her girls at the Billboard Awards on May 17 was the last straw for Katy Perry, 30, who is said to be the subject of the diss tune. Now, she’s enlisted the help of John Mayer, 37, to retaliate in the form of an epic revenge song, according to a new report — find out Katy’s plan to finally get back at Taylor!

John Mayer & Katy Perry’s Taylor Swift Revenge Song?

“Katy thinks revenge is a dish best served cold. She’s even more determined to show people what she calls ‘the real Taylor’, she’s writing some big, anthemic-type songs that’ll feature dirt on Taylor that John’s told her from when they used to date,” a friend of Katy’s told HEAT.

Wow, this feud is getting pretty intense! Is it wrong of us to say we’re slightly excited to hear this revenge song? What kind of dirt does John have on Taylor?! We need to know!

As for Katy’s absence at the Billboards, her friend said “John convinced her it was a bad idea. Katy realized she couldn’t stand the idea of the cameras being on her face as she had to watch Taylor win every award with all her friends applauding her.”

Having to miss the awards was probably the last straw for Katy! Her friend added, “Katy’s sure that she’ll be back on top before long, and Taylor will regret ever starting this stupid row.”

After touring with Katy Perry’s California Dreamsworld tour in 2011, three backup dancers auditioned and made it on to Taylor Swift’s world tour for her album Red. Mid-tour with Tay, the dancers got an offer to leave the tour to re-join Katy on her Prismtour and they agreed to leave Taylor!

Ever since then, Taylor has been super salty and if you listen to her song “Bad Blood” with the back-up dancer situation in mind, it totally makes sense that the song is about Katy!

And now it looks like this feud isn’t slowing down any time soon with Katy’s rebuttal with John Mayer’s help! HollywoodLifers, do you think Katy’s revenge song is going to be good? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!

— Shira Benozilio 

Source

the media is really turning this into a nonsense

I've never seen a media fueled feud ever in my whole life

This has more drama than even Katy vs Gaga

This whole feud is old and dumb. 

Whining over dancers being "stolen"? If this is even true anymore, or if either of them are still pressed, the dancers are to blame and even then those people were just doing what they thought was best for their career. 

It's not even like Taylor would have had a hard time finding new dancers. Dancing for her OR Katy would be the opportunity of a lifetime, so she could have the best of the best lined up and ready to go at the drop of a hat. 

Lamest and most worthless "feud" I've ever seen in pop culture. 

I don't even think it's a real feud. 

​Doesn't this imply Taylor is lame and dumb for starting it over such pettiness?

She's dissed a lot of people in songs, it's time someone gave her a dose of her own medicine. Go Katy!

The Child

​Doesn't this imply Taylor is lame and dumb for starting it over such pettiness?

She's dissed a lot of people in songs, it's time someone gave her a dose of her own medicine. Go Katy!

​This Taylor acts like a 10 years old girl when she's 25, she should be mature.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived