šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for this dog clothing line?

Yanko

/  

210 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Weasel

No it seems like a quick unoriginal way to earn some money.Ā 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I wonder if Gaga will do a clothing line for k-mart next or perhaps proactiv commercials.Ā 

I don't get why she does stuff like this to her brand.

Cheapening her brand is the last thing she needs right now. She should focus on her artistry.

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Jester

No. It looks like something Kim K or Paris H would do. It doesn't fit her, and I hate seeing animals in clothes. Maybe put more work into BTWFoundation maybe? Instead of this. Ā 

ā€‹This so much.

It's so not her, cuz she's always lived in the real world, not that Hollywood fake glamour bubble... This will only turn off people, and she'll get tons of backlash and a few coins. It's so not worth it

Azor Ahai

That's so not like Gaga...

Don't know why she thinks this is a good idea, it's something Paris Hilton or Kim K would do.

HANZ

yes I'm so buying this

my 2 chihuahuas are gonna look flawless with it

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Miley

I think its one of the most embarrassing things Gaga has done in her career so far.Ā 

ā€‹

Luiz

I don't really care becauseĀ I don't have any dogs and I'm a cat person so it makes no difference to me whatsoever :duck:Ā SheĀ obviously loves her canines so let the woman release a clothing line that she enjoys :laughga:Ā 

ā€‹its not for her to enjoy :emma:Ā its for the animals to enjoy. animals which can not even tell her whether they enjoy it or not. my dog would rip his dog cloths off every chance he got

:neyde:Ā maybe some animals like it but still.... :messga:Ā 

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Yanko

nnn

not here for it if this ruins her imageĀ 

i Ā need a comeback not dog clothĀ 

wpp2l.gif

Ā 

Curunir

i still feel like i shouldn't take this whole thing seriously and that there really isn't going to be a dog clothing line

oh the denialĀ :toofunny:

Archived