💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Iggy Azalea

Pandora

Featured Posts

Willy Wonka

she already did  :duck:  everyone though azealia was going to be the bigger one, but tbh no one thought either of them were going to become mainstream with the likes of nicki...

yet now iggy has a #1 single, #1 album (#2 debut), and fancy has been top  #5 on us itunes for how long?

do i need to pull a dictionary out and teach you what 'longevity' means

if i have to school you, you better be payin tuition

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordDisick

She'll rise and be gone by the end of the year. All the good songs on her record have already been released as singles.

she has black widow (which is already charting  ;) )  and i doubt shes gonna have more than 4 singles so...you just stated the obvious  :toofunny:  until her next album

I don't see her having much longevity at all. I hope she prrrroves me wrong. I doubt she will.

PA1.jpg

Oh, Miss Iggy!

Many years I have waited

For a gift like yours to appear

Why, I predict the Wizard

Could make you his

Magic grand vizier!

My dear, my dear

I'll write at once to the Wizard

Tell him of you in advance

With a talent like yours, dear

There is a defint-ish chance

If you work as you should

You'll be making good

ItsTommyBitch

LMAO

We have 2 completely different opinions on what good music is

uYD2dTz.gif

Exactly.

Your opinion of good music is different from mine and others.

Good thing your not the GP

:hor:  

Pray for her success tbh. How often do new stars start shining and keep shining for a while? :D We need more music like this. 

:hug:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LordDisick

do i need to pull a dictionary out and teach you what 'longevity' means

if i have to school you, you better be payin tuition

lame.

and thats amazing for someone like her, im sure she will continue to do well with future releases.

BLACKOUTbritney

she has black widow (which is already charting  ;) )  and i doubt shes gonna have more than 4 singles so...you just stated the obvious  :toofunny:  until her next album
I don't see black widow going far. It's only charting cause People rather buy a few songs than the whole album :smh:

She'll have success but I don't think it will be for a long period of time

Rooting for her to become this year's breakthrough artist after hearing Fancy on radio. If she could replicate Nicki Minaj's success in Mainstream Top 40, then the better for her. This industry seriously needs a new big star. It's been a long time. 

I always thought Azealia Banks would get a lot bigger, but I guess I was wrong.  :fan: 

So happy for Iggy and all the success she's been getting.

LordDisick

I don't see black widow going far. It's only charting cause People rather buy a few songs than the whole album :smh:

She'll have success but I don't think it will be for a long period of time

and out of the whole album what song is the only one charting? (besides singles) : black widow 

so duh thats the song with the most potential if its already being bought and talked about in articles  :smh:

http://www.gigwise.com/newmusic/90313/listen-iggy-azalea-and-rita-ora-reveal-new-song-black-widow

http://www.nme.com/news/iggy-azalea/76812

http://www.idolator.com/7514632/iggy-azalea-rita-ora-black-widow-katy-perry

http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a565659/iggy-azalea-rita-ora-debut-collaboration-black-widow-listen.html#~oCN1H9Gueg8llg

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2014/04/22/rita-ora-is-feeling-blue-after-iggy-azalea-duet-black-widow-debuts-online/

She's so fancy, you already know.

She's in the fast lane, from L.A to Tokyo.

Can't you taste the gold?

Remember her name, bout to blow

Who dat? Who dat? I-G-G-Y!

:whitney:

i hope her popularity continues to grow after The New Classic. I just love seeing triumph in the pop scene. :omgexcited:

thefamebitch

:hor:

GURL SHE GON MAKE IT. I was at her show last night and she could be quiet for a second and the crowd could sing the lyrics for her on any song. This is a sign.

I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART GOODBYE #IGGYSTAN

The Chicago show? I was there :D

Willy Wonka

lame.

and thats amazing for someone like her, im sure she will continue to do well with future releases.

that's cute.

BLACKOUTbritney

:smh:

Same situation with Adore You. Everyone said it was going to smash cause when Bangerz was released it was the highest charting song off the album that wasn't a single. And what happened... It fell flat.

Archived