💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Hot 100: Taylor Swift's Bad Blood hits #1

Mills

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

Her team is a marketing genius. Probably, they will find a way to make most of her upcoming albums big hits...somehow I feel that Taylor is yet to reach the peak of her career.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wet Fire

Her team is a marketing genius. Probably, they will find a way to make most of her upcoming albums big hits...somehow I feel that Taylor is yet to reach the peak of her career.

CaliLilMonster

I heard it on the radio for the first time tonight and it was so good, I don't even like Taylor but it sounded so good! Unfortunately when I got home and listened to it, it didn't sound as good. Is the music video edited slightly from what the radio plays?

Bradley

​When will Interscope?

I love her but let's not pretend this #1 was fairly earned... She basically took advantage of the system and released a version with Kendrick to increase sales by having super fans/fans and Kendrick fans buy the new version 

Essence

I love her but let's not pretend this #1 was fairly earned... She basically took advantage of the system and released a version with Kendrick to increase sales by having super fans/fans and Kendrick fans buy the new version 

That's called marketing...

That's called marketing...

I get it and it's very smart of her team... But to me that's no better than all the remixes Katy released to get those #1's and it's not as impressive as having the single earn #1 on its own merits

ThatAsianGuy

I didnt like BB before til kendrick gives it a remix. Its sounds a lot better. Its just magic.

​Taylor always takes 2 years between albums so fall 2016 is possibly when her next album is coming out

​Lets hope this breaks the pattern, 1989 has shelf life. I think she should wait until 2017 at the earliest for the next one.

They said the same about Rihanna tho... Look at her now

​I don't recall Rihanna having 5 #1 albums, 3 of those debuting at 1M+ and her 4th singles debuting at #1 after 10 years in the industry. 

Y6smoFp.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Archived