Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Hot 100: Taylor Swift's Bad Blood hits #1

Mills

Featured Posts

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope she takes a long break after 1989

simply because I want everyone to reflect on the size of this album for as long as possible... we really don't need a new album from her for a while now, 1989 is career defining stuff we need to let it settle and cement it's legacy!

If I was Taylor I wouldn't touch a recording studio till fall 2016... the latest.

​Taylor said she doesn't want to repeat herself and that she will take her time with the next one. She hasn't started yet and I doubt she will any time soon. 1989 is one of those timeless albums that will last long. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

simply because I want everyone to reflect on the size of this album for as long as possible... we really don't need a new album from her for a while now, 1989 is career defining stuff we need to let it settle and cement it's legacy!

If I was Taylor I wouldn't touch a recording studio till fall 2016... the latest.

​Taylor always takes 2 years between albums so fall 2016 is possibly when her next album is coming out

retroglamx

The last artist that was this big was GaGa back in 2010

​Gaga wishes she was this big. And I'm not saying she wasn't big but she wasn't Taylor big, you know? For all that I know, 2015 belongs to Taylor Swift.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Koreku

​Gaga wishes she was this big. And I'm not saying she wasn't big but she wasn't Taylor big, you know? For all that I know, 2015 belongs to Taylor Swift.

​I think gaga was bigger than this on a global scale. her slayage wasn't primarily from her hits, but also from her outfits, music videos, controversy, etc. 

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

Lumi

​I know she isn't as big as Taylor anymore (at least in the us). But worldwide I don't remember someone being as successful and famous as Gaga was with TF/TFM. Gaga really created a cultural revolution with all she was doing while Taylor is just selling amazingly well. Nobody was as shocking and scandalous as Gaga, that's why she was daily in the news in all countries. In terms of being global Taylor hasn't achieve what Gaga did. 2015 does belong to Taylor Swift tho.

I love them both :derpga: (New Romantics next single pls :flutter:)

underneath the pine

Bad Bromance

Congratulations Taylor!!!   :applause: A very well deserved # 1!!!  If only she had promoted Style the way she promoted her other # 1s she could have had her 4th # 1 with this album.  Oh well, I'm still very happy for Queen Taylor!!!    :party:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

LoveandMagic

I'm not surprised. She put a lot of promotion into this and has many recognizable names attached to this video. Her hard work appears to have paid off, so congrats Taylor. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

GreenEyes

She is slaying right now. 

And there are so many more opportunities for #1's on 1989, she's still got AYHTDWS, Wildest Dreams, Out of the Woods, even New Romantics. 

Versace

If Style was promoted. She would be one #1 to tie Katy

THIS, yes I am surprised I expected Style to reach the spot , it had quite the build up but the lack of promo and simple video didn't help it much. Now she can still tie Katy's record , New Romantics is almost a guaranteed number one she can even promote it with a Vma performance and besides the song spells Last Friday Night Success. After she gets that song to number 1 her fans can do the work and help her tie Katy, All You Had To Do Was Stay seems like the perfect contender for that. 

Versace

​Ok but we need 4 more singles after Bad Blood an album like this has to be milked unlike Teenage Dream it doesn't need a re-release it has many potential hits.

Fizzy

THIS, yes I am surprised I expected Style to reach the spot , it had quite the build up but the lack of promo and simple video didn't help it much. Now she can still tie Katy's record , New Romantics is almost a guaranteed number one she can even promote it with a Vma performance and besides the song spells Last Friday Night Success. After she gets that song to number 1 her fans can do the work and help her tie Katy, All You Had To Do Was Stay seems like the perfect contender for that. 

Yeah. That And she still had many choices and with remixes and stuff she can easily. ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS STAY, OUT OF THE WOODS, WILDEST DREAMS, WONDERLAND, NEW ROMANTICS.  BASICALLY still many songs left :)

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

Archived