đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are You Here for X Dreams 2.0?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Delete

Only like 2 songs are about s-x. 3 if you reach. 

OT: Yas Dear God I'd sell my soul if I could have another s-xxx dreams. :pray: 

Actually more than three...

Aura, Venus, Guy, Sex Dreams, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, and Swine (even though it's about rape) all display huge ELEMENTS of s-x. 

The two things I want far away from this album are Sex, Fashion, Drugs, and Fame. She's got plenty more to say. I mean that's kind of what she's known for but now is the time to reinvent the sound and the subject matter. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delete

With her mood like this lately, I doubt it.

Oh please, I'm soo not here for HornyGa, FameGa, or FashionGa. Time to say something new. 

Bradley

Aura, Venus, Guy, Sex Dreams, MANiCURE, Do What U Want, and Swine (even though it's about rape) all display huge ELEMENTS of s-x. 

The two things I want far away from this album are Sex, Fashion, Drugs, and Fame. She's got plenty more to say. I mean that's kind of what she's known for but now is the time to reinvent the sound and the subject matter. 

​Venus is about Goddess of Love, isn't it? MANiCURE is about s-x?

Bradley

​Because they are both s-xual  songs? :awkney:

​Yes but Gaga made many songs about s-x as well, it's just these two are more similar to each other for me.

Tropico

Aura? Really? The song is clearly about Gaga being open with everyone for ARTPOP.

Venus is just another love song. Like any Taylor Swift or Katy love song. Just more Gaga. Not s-x. Not everything love related is s-x related.

Do What U Want is most certainly not about s-x. Maybe R. Kellys 30 second verse but Gaga is definitely not singing about s-x.

And a song about rape is not nearly close to something like Sexxx Dreams. Rape is not just s-x. Rape is an immoral violation of human rights. I wouldn't put Swine under the same category. They're both so completely different. Even with the opening lyrics. "Last night... All lovers quarrel." vs "HUSH UP! Don't speak! Don't wanna hear another, not another word from you!" 

Sexxx Dreams and MANiCURE are the two songs I was referring to. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tropico

​Venus is about Goddess of Love, isn't it? MANiCURE is about s-x?

Tbh MiC isn't exactly about s-x. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Creyk

Good idea. Cut away sadness, fashion and art - it's s-x that we wanna hear. She can sing about sad s-x, mad s-x, artsy s-x, fashion and s-x....i'm here for it. it should be called FETISH or MY SECRET :whitney:

​artsy s-x? :duck:

Odysseus

​artsy s-x? :duck:

the music should be artsy and the lyrics, like ARTPOP (the song) or G.U.Y with the gods and VENUS with the ancient greek theme... she can make references and stuff, I love that. Just like BR (it's not art but it's Hitchcock which I refer to as art)...get me?

Creyk

the music should be artsy and the lyrics, like ARTPOP (the song) or G.U.Y with the gods and VENUS with the ancient greek theme... she can make references and stuff, I love that. Just like BR (it's not art but it's Hitchcock which I refer to as art)...get me?

​oh yeah, thats a good idea :party:

Odysseus

​oh yeah, thats a good idea :party:

I hate cheap s-x songs with lyrics like "**** me" or something - gaga has written some great songs about s-x with meaningful lyrics like DITD and I'd love some of that sort again!

an album like;

1) SexxxDreams 2.0

2) LoveGame 2.0

3) Aura 2.0 

4) DWUW 2.0

5) DITD 2.0 

6) G.U.Y. 2.0

7) Teeth 2.0

8.) SHICD 2.0

not exactly those songs but something along these line with a fresh sound, rock influence and ballads, s-xy songs with a meaning and very heavy songs with a lot of energy. Sex is so much more than just two naked people. 

:fthis:

Dangerous Man

You guys are really horny. :hor:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Son of Venus

I want the original Sex Dreams.

​it's like a million times better than the studio version. :legend:

Archived