Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Have you seen this DWUW shot before?

evgenigerm2

Featured Posts

Alfonso

I've seen the shot before, but I can't remember seeing that photo on the left :huh:

Same, it seems like a take from the BTWB

hauntlikegaga

How do people feel about it not getting released in retrospect? I've gotta say I think it was the best move, the video just looked to detract from the real message too much. I love everything Gaga does, but I also trust her judgement & I think she made the right call in pulling the plug on this one

Battle 4 Ur Life

I still want the video :blehga:

OMG ME 2ooooo! I have moved on but I'm sure this video is a masterpiece.

And the fact that it's the only ARTPOP video directed by a professional (besides Applause) and not just some professional but Terry F* Richardson makes me wonder how better the era would have looked like.

I'm sure it's a masterpiece video. It already looks awesome and badass from the leaks, but there's so much yet to be seen like the flawless scene when Gaga's working out with the weights and the backstage flashes from the BTW ball...(which I'm pretty sure is where the OP shot comes from, since the robe)

I'm going to stop it because this is hopeless... :cry:

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Battle 4 Ur Life

How do people feel about it not getting released in retrospect? I've gotta say I think it was the best move, the video just looked to detract from the real message too much. I love everything Gaga does, but I also trust her judgement & I think she made the right call in pulling the plug on this one

​I'm also in for not releasing to the GP on like, Youtube or Vevo.

but I'm favorable for releasing it only to us fans because we wouldn't judge and trash her like the media would have...we just want to watch the thing and be happy!

but I'm aware it's not that easy. that's why I've moved on...

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Dorothy Gale

I'm hoping this leaks in full one day or gets released on some exclusive box set or something. 

Archived