💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

○○ Lana Del Rey “Honeymoon” | Set to release in September ○○

Cupid Boy

Featured Posts

blacklistedd

I know I'm in the minority but I think Ultraviolence is her best album. It has such a deep production. It brings back a lot of memories from summer 2014

​I think its her best album as well because it actually feels like a fully fleshed out statement. I think the production is better as well. Its just not as flirty as BTD.

Gay boys love Born To Die because its aesthetically attractive and she sings in a little baby voice over a noir-ish hip hop beat about ****ing older men and living luxe. It has nothing to do with quality.

EdgeofTeeth

​I think its her best album as well because it actually feels like a fully fleshed out statement. I think the production is better as well. Its just not as flirty as BTD.

Gay boys love Born To Die because its aesthetically attractive and she sings in a little baby voice over a noir-ish hip hop beat about ****ing older men and living luxe. It has nothing to do with quality.

​I love both albums equally for different reasons. While Born to Die is aesthetically attractive like you said, the instrumentals and lushness of the whole album make it beautiful in my opinion, while Ultraviolence appeals to me in a completely different way just because of how tragic it is while still retaining that classic Lana flair.

Sister

I look forward to it, but at the same time, I doubt that I will love it more than her Ultraviolence album.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

angelduuh

I hope it's like BTD, I liked Ultraviolence but I got bored of it extremely fast

willmcclure72

​This tho, drag them

DonatellaV

One of the few quality artists of our age. Slay me with your orchestras and angelic hymnals! A Gaga and Lana album released fairly close to each other would be ideal. :sara:

Archived