💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you happy Cheek to Cheek happened?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

even tho the Jazz era was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO boring and the music itself was not my thingipass.gif

sometimes I use it to sleep, loloprah2.gif

I admit that it has somehow cleaned her image to the GP and gave her happiness and a grammy so yeah I'm glad it happenedcheerscow.gif

I don't want another Jazz album anytime soon tho

k****.gif

​all of this tbh

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly really dig the whole C2C album.I love the way the saxs and trumpets come together and don't let me start on that cello and piano! Such a masterpiece. 

I listen to a lot music and I enjoy a wide variety of genres for different reasons and sometimes depending on my mood it changes. I listen to a lot of EDM (trance and tech and some house), Rock (red hot chilli peppas, muse, led zep) and ever since C2C I've started listening to A LOT of jazz. and R&B/soul! I bought Tony's Duets II Album on iTunes just after C2C came out because I was so slayed by C2C. I then also bought the Back to Black album by Amy Winehouse because Body and Soul on Duets II slayed me so much too. Lady Gaga has directly and indirectly introduced me to new genres and two GREAT Legends with her C2C album: Tony and Amy... I've also started to dig some Frank Sinatra ('something stupid' is a great song) and Norah Jones. I am super glad and thankful C2C happened! 

Diamond Heart

Yes, i enjoyed Cheek To Cheek era, and i liked seeing Gaga so happy. 
It has helped her overall public image and we might have not gotten some of her best vocal performances if C2C didnt happen.

Also it was great having a jazz era in between her pop albums rather than have nothing in between them.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

ARTPOPchamp

It's a total religious experience like Born This Way is, but on a whole new level and magnitude. It was the rebirth of Stefani. Ushering in an era of impeccable music and even better looks and ideas from Lady Gaga. It was The Lady part of Lady Gaga... next up The Gaga part returns. :proud::laughga::hunty::kissga::applause::worship::classy::pray::monsterpaw::bye:

JusKeepBreathin

​I want at least 2 studio albums full of pop jams before another Jazz album

bp6qy3h.gif

​I made out her saying "the paparazzi are sh**t. I can't make out the last part. I think I like Katy note now. lol

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

nikola

i love it....thx to Gaga i found out that jazz is really good music and i discover all the great jazz legends like THE FIRST LADY OF THE SONG(Ella).....its still not my everyday music but i love  to listen to it when i am relaxing........

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

CannaeDrive

Pretty much yes, I wanted Gaga to make that jazz album since at least 2010. 

I'm excited cause her next jazz album is coming sooner than expected, I can feel it.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

FrancoRedHawk

I love that Cheek to Cheek happened because it adds even more diversity to her discography and stands out from the rest of her work. 

LeoFameMonster

a lot of people are and it was even in a tv show. I personally wanted a Pop album but what can I say she's an artist

Archived