Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Nicki Minaj blocks fan for asking for VEVO video, not Tidal

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

​You still need to pay for the free month

​No you don't. You can cancel before the free month trial is done. That's why it's a FREE trial.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vernier

I heard some of the fans were being rude and badgering her ever since the FM video, in that case, can't blame her for blocking them tbh :shrug: 

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

nikola

Lol she is a b---h.....let me see what will she do after tidal flops.....where will she go than.....

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Spyro

​Most people do anyways, people pay up to 70 bucks a month for a Verizon cell phone contract even though there are cheaper options that work just as good. :later:  
That fan has been repeatedly obnoxious to Nicki and deleted the tweets to play victim and whine about how poor they are (ofc despite the money for concerts, merch, CDs, perfumes etc). Not a difficult concept to grasp if you ask me :later:

​Eh, it depends where you live.  Generally Verizon and AT&T have better networks than the competition.  People go to cheaper carriers, but you don't get service just as good.  You're paying the $70 for the good & reliable service it provides.

Spyro the Dragon

Probglum

they could've just Googled it ya know. That's how I saw the video 

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Kabexuela

Why bash the fan?  Why her fans can't recognize her careless attitude is beyond my understanding.  I hardly see her smile in her interviews but when she's reading another artist to filth, that smile shines like no other.  I've never taken her seriously because I'm not buying into her public facade.  

i respect nicki a lot but that was just f*cked up :awkney: i mean, maybe hey were being rude about it, who knows? but if not, unless jay z was behind nicki like 'you better block them', that's awful

​Nicki Minaj thinks that everybody is being rude.... all the time... except for her... she is just being a boss... 

ugh 

Epione

Gaga would never. Come to our fanbase and we will convert you to a real Gaga's stan. 

:creepflop:

monsterdreams

For some reason this was all over my Twitter 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Sam Dey

WHY does nicki always do this to me

I mean just when i really stanned for her she pulls off something like this and now i like her less

she's really out of balance in my respect-o-meter

Also can y'all please stop being puppets of racists & misogynists? :thetea:
If Katy or Justin Timberlake did that nobody would meltdown like this and throw in ludicrous accusations. Like y'all have never been disrespectful to somebody else. :thetea:
She blocked that whiny stan on twitter, she did not murder their mother. :thetea:

This has NOTHING to do with her skin color. :smh: 

She is being mean to a fan and that's really all. People here are not here for that, no matter the artist.

Archived