Jump to content
life

Lady Gaga: "I'm horny and I need a cocktail."


Supersonic

Featured Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hijadeputa

"no gaga dont smoke plssssss your voice" stfu

Link to post
Share on other sites

RebeldeFaith

Why is everyone so horny today?! :saladga:

Can I vanish into a cheeseburger pizza?
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bette Davis

This is the Gaga I love. Sassy, kinky, playful and blonde :queenga:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.
Link to post
Share on other sites

lavenderblondee

Bitch Better get your Honey (plays Bitch Better Have My Money)

ipnysqbepikgm17u8o.gif

 

 

​

Link to post
Share on other sites

monstronic

Does every tweet need its own thread? No.

​But you gotta admit this one is a classic.

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

I love this BlondeGa personality more fun than serious BrunetteGa :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ⁱᵐ'ᵐᵃ ʰⁱᵗ ᵈᵉᶠʳᵒˢᵗ ᵒⁿ ʸᵃ, ˡᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵍᵉᵗ ⁱᵗ ᵇˡᵃᶻⁱⁿᵍ﹗ (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...