💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"I'm back" - Lady Gaga posts new selfie on LM.com

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

​not true. I've been in direct contact with Diane.  

​So what? Diane doesn't now anything about the release of it

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonterAK

SHE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT'S REALLY SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR US, HER LITTLE MONSTERS. GAGA WOKE UP AND SHE'C COMING BACK REALLY STRONG. THIS TIME GAGA IS COMING FOR BLOOD.... GAGA IS NOW BLONDE LIKE SHE WAS DURING THE FAME, THE FAME MONSTER & AND BTW..... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL AND HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR GAGA'S, BLONDE GAGA'S COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS:monsterpaw::monsterpaw::monsterpaw::monsterpaw::monsterpaw:

antpats2

​me too but still no date

​no i dont mean just tweets. We've been having conversations lol 

Alien Tulip

SHE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT'S REALLY SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR US, HER LITTLE MONSTERS. GAGA WOKE UP AND SHE'C COMING BACK REALLY STRONG. THIS TIME GAGA IS COMING FOR BLOOD.... GAGA IS NOW BLONDE LIKE SHE WAS DURING THE FAME, THE FAME MONSTER & AND BTW..... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL AND HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR GAGA'S, BLONDE GAGA'S COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS:monsterpaw::monsterpaw::monsterpaw::monsterpaw::monsterpaw:

orangu.gif

Fiona Apple

SHE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THAT'S REALLY SPECIAL MESSAGE FOR US, HER LITTLE MONSTERS. GAGA WOKE UP AND SHE'C COMING BACK REALLY STRONG. THIS TIME GAGA IS COMING FOR BLOOD.... GAGA IS NOW BLONDE LIKE SHE WAS DURING THE FAME, THE FAME MONSTER & AND BTW..... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD, I COULDN'T BE MORE GRATEFUL AND HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR GAGA'S, BLONDE GAGA'S COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS:monsterpaw::monsterpaw::monsterpaw::monsterpaw::monsterpaw:​

Dat excitement tho :applause: 

antpats2

​So what? Diane doesn't now anything about the release of it

​shes been contacting the haus and stuff and theyre working on the release of it. You cant make assumptions like that :P

ViviLittleM

​

Emma-Stone-Bye-Bye-Gif.gif

Fiona Apple

​shes been contacting the haus and stuff and theyre working on the release of it. You cant make assumptions like that :P

​Well I hope so. But I don't trust her at all. She said that the single would be released in April. 

Whispering

Something is about to happen....the next single could come any day now

She's simply going to start communicating at LM.com again. New music isn't coming until  2016. 

Henry

gfKkflu.gif

super ultra

​Well that's your problem.Because LM.com is AWESOME during the eras. She posts exclusive photos and reveal new things.

it was awesome 2-3 years ago 

Daenerys

Now to perch until she releases new Gaga/Monstervisions. THEN I know to buy wig glue. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Archived