💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

OPINION: I want LG6 to be delayed for...

Bradley

Featured Posts

Pharamon

You know, some people actually make careers out of this. No work should be belittled imo.

I'll never get why you guys make such a deal out of all this anyway.... LG5, LG6... WHO ****ING CARES, just say "the next record" :toofunga:

​ikr - we should say like ''the next bops''

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominikko

Remove ARTPOP so it's LG5

She could do the space performance on 2025. But at this point in time, just no. Safety first.

Bradley

How appropriate of you using awkney in that sentence tho 

​I think he didn't mean any negativity. :sweat:

I was just wondering about the space performance! I didn't know about the test flight crash.

I found the Wikipedia article for it. The co-pilot, Michael Alsbury, died and the pilot, Peter Siebold, survived. There wasn't multiple deaths as people were implying. Still... RIP Michael Alsbury.

I'm completely fine with Gaga not doing this. I don't want her to get injured or die in another crash.

​Ikr I feel sorry for them.

Bradley

Except for the fact that the first 4 albums contain Gaga's actual CREATION while Cheek to Cheek, even though it IS an album, it does not count as her major release. It's a side project, just like an 'accoustic versions of her songs' album would be. 

If, for instance, C2C had contained songs created solely by Gaga and Bennet, it would be considered as her major project, as she would've been creatively involved in the entire process, not only in performing covers.

The next coming up is, in fact, LG5.​ Blue Jeans was right.

​Tony Bennett has over 70 albums and if you take out albums which he didn't write for himself, he would have only 20 albums by now. #LG5isCheektoCheek

SLAYing

​I guess the Grammy award Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album was not Gaga's sixth Grammy, the world and little monsters got it wrong, it was TBLG's first Grammy not Tony's 18th, not Gaga's sixth. So technically, Gaga has only 5 Grammys.

Gaga is a 6 time Grammy winner ... It is counted as her Grammy , even if they have won as a collaboration / duo .. It'll be counted as a win for her on a singular basis as well .. same goes for Mr. Bennett ..

Instagram : saurabh_slays

JazzGa

I really wanted her to go to space. It would be a career-defining move even if it was dangerous. Plus, it wouldn't just be for the spectacle/"iconic-ness" of a space performance, but there is also the symbolism of space as the last untouched, unexplored realm and the romance of space as a true "final frontier." Even though it's risky, I would go in a heartbeat. 

But last year there was a news article that the test shuttle crashed and failed epically, wasting billions of dollars for a re-build and probably delaying the project. So I'm thinking after that happened, either 1) Virgin Galactic took too big of a financial hit and cancelled the project or 2) Gaga/her team decided it was too dangerous and decided not to go. :noparty: 

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Bradley

I really wanted her to go to space. It would be a career-defining move even if it was dangerous. Plus, it wouldn't just be for the spectacle/"iconic-ness" of a space performance, but there is also the symbolism of space as the last untouched, unexplored realm and the romance of space as a true "final frontier." Even though it's risky, I would go in a heartbeat. 

But last year there was a news article that the test shuttle crashed and failed epically, wasting billions of dollars for a re-build and probably delaying the project. So I'm thinking after that happened, either 1) Virgin Galactic took too big of a financial hit and cancelled the project or 2) Gaga/her team decided it was too dangerous and decided not to go. :noparty: 

​I would only want her to go only if they make sure it's 1000% safe.

Archived