đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

OPINION: I want LG6 to be delayed for...

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

ARTPOP betrayal #34

Career betrayal #452

:derpga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Kermit the frog

​I would acknowledge it as merely a collaboration album if it was credited in this way:

Lady Gaga discography:

The Fame
The Fame Monster
Born This Way
ARTPOP

Other works:
Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennett)

however, it was credited this way:

Lady Gaga discography:

The Fame
The Fame Monster
Born This Way
ARTPOP
Cheek to Cheek (with Tony Bennett)

​

Exactly. This is it. 

​

Except for the fact that the first 4 albums contain Gaga's actual CREATION while Cheek to Cheek, even though it IS an album, it does not count as her major release. It's a side project, just like an 'accoustic versions of her songs' album would be. 

If, for instance, C2C had contained songs created solely by Gaga and Bennet, it would be considered as her major project, as she would've been creatively involved in the entire process, not only in performing covers.

The next coming up is, in fact, LG5.​ Blue Jeans was right.

​

SEANGT

The company doing this had that crash and they aren't developing the ships anymore soooo nooooo 

blacklistedd

​I hope you're wrong and what she meant was just ARTPOP promotion. This is not for ARTPOP so she might kept this after all she didn't announce its cancellation until now, she would have already told us if she did that in like January 2014?

​The test flight failed and basically this isn't happening anymore.

vanus

HOW MANY TIMES THIS HAS TO BE SAID LMAO, THEY TESTED IT AND THE PLANE OR WHATEVS CRASHED, AND THEY SAID THEY WONT TAKE ANYONE IN SPACE.

imma cut a bitch

Tropico

​

​

Except for the fact that the first 4 albums contain Gaga's actual CREATION while Cheek to Cheek, even though it IS an album, it does not count as her major release. It's a side project, just like an 'accoustic versions of her songs' album would be. 

If, for instance, C2C had contained songs created solely by Gaga and Bennet, it would be considered as her major project, as she would've been creatively involved in the entire process, not only in performing covers.

Just because they're covers, doesn't take away from the fact they are her songs. They have her vocals and her own touches. It's a Lady Gaga rendition. And by your logic, every jazz album featuring covers, isn't as album of the artist in question. Which doesn't make sense. :smh: 

And because you don't like it or other stans don't like it, doesn't make Cheek To Cheek a side project. It's just as much of an album as any other Lady Gaga album. We established the fact that this wasn't just a mini era MONTHS ago

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Married the Night

So I guess Just Dance want Gaga's first song? It LGCB1? And then TFM only had two Gaga singles? Alejandro and Bad Romance? Telephone being LGB1? :smh: Mess. Nah. CTC is LG5. 

And I really don't want the space trip to happen anymore. 

Hun, the next album is LG5. EOS

HANZ

​

​

​this

her discography is 

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP

LG5

bey.gif

Cheek to cheek was another project with Tony Bennet made of covers niglol.jpg

if the songs in C2C were created for the album they yes it would be another studio album for gaga, but it wasn't so no

um4.gif

using C2C stans logic I could make an album full of covers of the biggest hits of gaga, katy, madonna and claim them as my own

queenflopga.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Vernier

With how the flight testing went, LG6 might be delayed forever, if she went on that space flight

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

elijahfan

The shuttle crashed dude..... You guys never know when to let go :toofunga:

elijahfan

​using C2C stans logic I could make an album full of covers of the biggest hits of gaga, katy, madonna and claim them as my own

queenflopga.gif

You know, some people actually make careers out of this. No work should be belittled imo.

I'll never get why you guys make such a deal out of all this anyway.... LG5, LG6... WHO ****ING CARES, just say "the next record" :toofunga:

Archived